[H]ard|Gawd
Got an excess of stuff!

First up:

Mid 2007 White Macbook. -- $400
Specs are as follows:
  • 2.16GHz Core 2 Duo
  • 4GB DDR2
  • 320GB 5400 RPM HDD

The problem is the battery appears shot.

The finish is in pretty good shape, a few expected scratches from 4 years of use, but it hasn't been abused. No problems with the display, keyboard, or mousepad. I have used it for minor photo editing and coding for the majority of the time I've owned it.

Comes with a brand new L-style power adapter, which is good because the original T-style ones are notorious for not lasting that long.

I will do a secure wipe of the hard drive prior to sale, and install Snow Leopard before I ship, so it will behave as if brand new.​

Lenovo Thinkpad X120e -- $300
Specs are as follows:

• AMD Fusion E350 APU (1.6GHz)
  • 2GB DDR3
  • 250GB HDD

This computer has been great, and I have had no issues. The display has a really high pixel density which makes the small screen size largely a non-issue.

There are no known issues at all with this laptop. It is in perfect working condition and comes with the stock charger.

The computer does not have a valid Windows installation any more as I do not have a Windows install CD, however it has a Windows 7 Home Premium sticker on it which can be used, should you have the correct installation media.

The battery is strong, going for 5-6 hours regularly. I will happily install a Linux distribution for you (Arch Linux is currently on it, and I know Ubuntu works well on it as well).​

XFX GTX260, Core 216 -- $100

This video card works great, no issues. I have a GTX460, so I have no use for this card anymore. It's an older card but still capable!​

Let me know if you have any questions or need additional information!

Back