Footlockers?

Hinokagutsuchi

Limp Gawd
Ok, this fall I'm going to college. I don't want to take my main rig with me, but I do want to have a comp there with me. I also wanted something that's pretty much indestructable[just in case I get the psycho roommate =D], so I thought about using a military footlocker, or something of the sort.

This would be my first mod. What I planned to do was build a normal shuttle, then on the inside of the footlocker have a padded compartment for the shuttle. Nothing too special, I just need a place to keep it when I'm not in my dorm.

So I'm looking for a place to buy a footlocker, or something similar. Also, I'm looking for suggestions. It would be my first mod, so anything can help. I just want a safe place to keep my stuff when I'm not in my dorm. Things like my clothes and computer. However, if someone can't get to it, they'd rather screw it up so I can't use it, so where the shuttle would be stored I would have padded for impact.

I have until....August, but I want to plan things out so when I get everything I can do this rather quickly. I'm open to suggestions and such as well.

You could prolly find a footlocker cheap at like a army surplus store. Make sure theres a place for a lock on to keep your roommate from snatching some of your ram or your new 9800...

I like the .50 cal ammo box one, which I think I'll try so long as it fits in the locker.

As for the lock, I'll definately check for that.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Hope you plan on reinforcing that footlocker. Seen many Drill Instructors put their foot through the tops of them like it was nothing.

Just keep it under your bed so no one is trying to stage dive off it.

Naquani.

Back