FITs: 2x evga gtx260 55nm 216sp MINT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitseries3

Gawd
i have these 2 cards with less than 10 hours on them. protective film still on both cards.

they will come in "white box" with receipt for warranty. i have no idea if you can do stepup but i have not reg'd them and im original owner of both. they have retail part numbers so its possible.

896-P3-1255-AR

i would like to trade them for a ATI 5850 reference card. company doesn't matter to me. its just a sticker so it means nothing.

if not.... $130 each as they are almost new.

heatware under Fitseries3 with 150+ 0-

i do not sell to anyone who doesnt have some form of heatware or feedback.

PIC... http://forums.techpowerup.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34675&d=1270100455

Last edited:
I believe you have to register them within 30days of purchase to get the lifetime warranty, good luck bump

Currently the GTX260 is the most powerful GPU one can step up to under the trade in program though, so it doesn't matter.

Sent you a pm.

potential buyers must present some form of heatware or feedback.

still up until i hear back from him

doesnt the buyer always pay before the seller ships?

im saying i dont sell to anyone with 0 feedback.

i am sorry but i have established myself as a great seller and have had problems with people with 0 feedback. i am more than willing to give a new buyer a chance but on items like this i choose not to sell to anyone without proper feedback.

no one has provided heatware info to me as of yet so nothing is set in stone.

doesnt the buyer always pay before the seller ships?

im saying i dont sell to anyone with 0 feedback.

i am sorry but i have established myself as a great seller and have had problems with people with 0 feedback. i am more than willing to give a new buyer a chance but on items like this i choose not to sell to anyone without proper feedback.

no one has provided heatware info to me as of yet so nothing is set in stone.

It's your stuff, sell it to whoever you want to. Doesn't bother me. I rarely buy or sell stuff so I don't have a heat profile.

Sick price for fresh cards. This shouldn't last long. Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back