First Water Cooling Build - Need Help

TheOneKnownAsMe

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm currently toying with the idea of moving to a Water Cooled system, I won't be cooling anything too intense at first. I have an opportunity to purchase Two eVGA GTX 470 Hydro Copper video cards for a total of $400. My question is; Are the parts listed below sufficient to cool a Core i7-920(D0)@4Ghz and two GTX 470s, all within a single loop? I'm restricted to single loop because I intend to use my Silverstone FT02, and I only have room for either a 120.4 or 140.3 Rad on the bottom, with a 120.1 where the fan is on the top.

Swiftech MCR480-QP
Swiftech MCR120-QP
Danger Den/Laing DDC
XSPCBayres

Also, would I be better off going with a 120.4 or a 140.3? I would like this build to be as quiet as possible, while providing decent water cooling, would a 140.3 give me a quieter, similar/better performing water cooling system?

yea that would have no problems on the rad side assuming you had good fans on it. As for 140.3 v 120.4 the 120.4 should cool just a little better. The 140.3 might be quieter depending what fans you used. Now if you whanted better temps a 2end ddc might helps you a little there.

Back