First Canadian Mac store in July...

GodSpeed

Limp Gawd
July is going to be interesting for me, I'm probably going to head over to Yorkdale mall for the launch of the first Canadian Mac Store... anyone else here going to take a peak?

I'm definatly bringing my G5 case mod, it would kill the attention and then they will all recoil in horror when they find out it's actually a PC ;D

I'm game for that action--Yorkdale's a pretty cool place if not a tad out of the way. What kind of goodies are in said bag? A new iBook? :D

Anyone think Steve Jobs would give a crap and actually come up here? That would be pretty awesome ;)

I am sure he does care but he can't go to every opening now can he...and yes this would be special since it is the first in Canada so who knows

I wish it was actually a store, like on a street, like the SF Apple store. Probably would look cool in Downtown.

so how many of you guys here are actually from toronto? i live in east york so maybe about 30 mins from yorkdale mall i wonder what would be in those goodie bags...maybe somehitng like 20% off store merchandise coupon or something

dossantos25 said:
so how many of you guys here are actually from toronto? i live in east york so maybe about 30 mins from yorkdale mall i wonder what would be in those goodie bags...maybe somehitng like 20% off store merchandise coupon or something

I live in EY too. Where abouts do u live?

I work in Yorkdale. I hate that mall. The Apple Store should be open in a couple of weeks...it's not a big store though. maybe 1500 sq.ft. max.

dossantos25 said:
i live off of st.clair and vic park.... down the street from galaxy video...i go to EYCI

I live around Daws Rd (Vic Park and Danforth). I dont go to EYCI tho.

Oh wow our apple store is gonna be small.

Yeah, we need an Apple store like that one they opened in London a while ago. It's in an older-looking stone building, and there's tons like it in downtown TO. The London one looked pretty damn nice.

I guess the one in Yorkdale isn't going to have a genius bar, huh?

Im from TO, i go to York Univeristy, so theres a direct bus route to the subwayline that will take me directly to Yorkdale...

I need more info on this goodit bag you speak off

Back