[Fanatical] [Steam] Batman: Arkham Collection - $7.19

Lateralus

More [H]uman than Human
Bundle deal

Arkham Asylum GOTY
Arkham City GOTY
Arkham Knight Premium Edition

Doesn't include Origins but this is still a TON of great gaming for $7.19.

I can't imagine there are many people out there who might potentially be interested in these and still haven't picked up at least the first two after all this time...but there you go.

I can't imagine there are many people out there who might potentially be interested in these and still haven't picked up at least the first two after all this time...but there you go.
Well, my mom said now that I'm a teenager I can play them. That's why I never played them before. Yes, she made an account for me before I was born, deal with it. :D

Bundle deal

Arkham Asylum GOTY
Arkham City GOTY
Arkham Knight Premium Edition

Doesn't include Origins but this is still a TON of great gaming for $7.19.

Ya I recommend origins as well. It's just as good as the others.

Well, my mom said now that I'm a teenager I can play them. That's why I never played them before. Yes, she made an account for me before I was born, deal with it. :D
I have a kid coming in under 2 weeks.... should I make him a steam account the day he's born?

was gonna buy but realized i already own. i'm pathetic.
1706895577214.png

I'm pretty sure I have the first 3. I tried the first one and the design seemed to be very controller-centric, so I stopped.
Give it a try after finding a good keyboard and mouse layout for you. Also I find a little keyboard smashing without actually smashing the keyboard was useful in this game. These are great games. I don't even stay close to some of the default layouts in many games. I think they just sort of set it, then even the devs immediately change it ;)

Give it a try after finding a good keyboard and mouse layout for you. Also I find a little keyboard smashing without actually smashing the keyboard was useful in this game. These are great games. I don't even stay close to some of the default layouts in many games. I think they just sort of set it, then even the devs immediately change it ;)
I use the Xbox 360 controller for the Batman games. I never would have imagined using keyboard n mouse for them. Seems odd? Like no need for the precious mouse movement?

I have way too many games I have yet to play......
Wait do you mean you don't have the Arkham series in your library? Or you have them and you just haven't gotten around to playing them?
The Arkham games series is a set of games that NEEDS to be in everyone's collection . It's the best superhero games of all time I would add it the library for sure lol

I use the Xbox 360 controller for the Batman games. I never would have imagined using keyboard n mouse for them. Seems odd? Like no need for the precious mouse movement?
Just like to be able to move the camera with the mouse, you know, to each his own, I personally like mouse and keyboard. Also for many games more than a few buttons are needed and keyboard is great for that. For Batman, it seemed to work along with the several mouse buttons for special moves, I was able to rack up a lot of streaks. I also played when there was only a keyboard in a lot of games, so I have a lot of muscle memory it seems from years of it.

Back