Facebook Rolls Out 60 Apps For Timeline

HardOCP News

[H] News
Facebook has just launched 60 apps for Timeline. I was going to make a "one app for every person using Timeline" joke but I decided against it. How many of you are using Timeline?

Thursday, it will unleash more than 60 apps for Timeline ranging from fitness (Nike) and events (Ticketmaster and Ticketfly) to food (Foodspotting) and movies (Rotten Tomatoes). The aim is to give Facebook's 800 million members additional reasons to spend more time on the site, by sharing their experiences with others as they happen.

Once to change it to Timeline you cannot ever change it back to the original format. Look for Facebook to force Timeline on everyone in the near future.

I love the Timeline look. It enables me to actually see all the shit I posted from the beginning which was not possible before. I just hope they add a search feature that's only available to me and not my friends. But yea... I'm a fan. Plus the cover picture idea is pretty sweet in its simplicity.

Not me, I'm hardly post anything there.

I just use it to keep in touch with some old friends... and stalk hot chicks :D

I use it and like it. I dont see what all the fuss is about.

Once to change it to Timeline you cannot ever change it back to the original format. Look for Facebook to force Timeline on everyone in the near future.

Which will also be the day I leave facebook, this whole timeline crap is out if hand, reminds me of the way myspace used to be.... A page of jumbled up mess with no organization

Back