EXEKiller

Looks exactly like a Cyberpunk 2077 x Red Dead Redemption mashup. My interest is piqued, waiting for gameplay vids tho.

Edit to add: expectations are managed given its an indie developer, I wish them they best and will be checking this out when it's released!

Official source of the trailer in OP so you don't give that content leecher any clicks:

Official source of the trailer in OP so you don't give that content leecher any clicks:

The gameplay reveal trailer gave me a bunch of Rage vibes, Mega textures and all.
The trailer looked better than the actual gameplay one, but to be fair, it did say pre-alpha gameplay.

The "made by 2 people" thing scares me, but it looks really cool. Like the sections of Cyberpunk that took place out in the desert. Those were my favorite parts of that game.

I opened this thread, hungover from a late night expecting an exciting new Windows application that maybe could kill processes without any exceptions....

At first look genre-scale seem like it could be too ambitious for the budget, but would be quite impressive if they pull it off (some tricks same to work, like terrible post apocalyptic event that would explain why the world is some empty and so on, but with electricity still on)

Back