Exchange 2013 - Outlook Web Access on Macbook Safari, how to create folders???

Cerulean

[H]F Junkie
Since they can't right-click, how do they create a folder in OWA? This got me stumped. I did some Googling but haven't found a solution yet. :eek: :confused:

Hold down the "ctrl" key when clicking. That will give you the context menu (Otherwise known as right clicking in the Windows world).

Now, I have no idea if that will allow you to create a folder in Outlook Web Access, but assuming that's how OWA works on a Windows based machine, then this should work as well.

Good luck! Mac experts should give you any additional help.

Does two finger click not work in OWA 2013? It works fine in OWA 2010.

You work in IT?
Yes, and I do wish I would have had more hands on experience working with Macs, but I don't. I only have experience with Windows and Linux. I have worked a little bit with Macs with the only person at our division who has a Mac, and some of it I am able to operate comfortably with my Linux experience, but there is a lot that I am not familiar with how it works. :( I'm only 22, have a long way to go, and am not by any means perfect or consider myself an expert or professional.

I was going to ask the same thing...
IMO: I would say most people in IT probably don't have any or very minimal experience with Linux and Mac. Highly populated urban cities like Seattle, Dallas, St. Louis, and New York are probably different on this note.

I have known for a very long time that Mac has a right-click context menu. I apologize if there was any misunderstanding, it's just that I don't know how to do that in Mac with the single-button mouse one of our only Mac users have. :(

Last edited:
Back