Eizo FS2332 or EV2333WH

sennagp

n00b
Looking to upgrade. Current screen is Samsung 19" TN 940bw from 2006.

EIZO 23" Foris FS2332 Fnatic Limited Edition at $280 (correct me if I'm wrong but from what I understand this is a very good price as in the US it costs nearly twice that much?) (the limited edition is just some colored stripe so pay no notice to that)

and EV2333WH at $383 dollars (that price do include the Eizo tool 'easypix' however, for my needs, I doubt I will have much use for it...

From reading the specs there's no big differences between the two. Price is quite different though. 233wh got a much better stand. FS2332 got two HDMI.

Any thoughts? any known problems with either model? Let me know, thanks! in that price range Eizo seems to be one of the better choices so I don't know if I should even be considering some other model?

If you play a lot of games then buy the FS2332, if not then buy the EV2333.

I haven't heard of any problems with either monitor except the panel specific ones like gamma shift, bad contrast etc.

thanks for the input, im leaning towards fs2332 thought since it's quite a bit cheaper althought it wouldve been nice with a better stand (i wish they would make a proper stand and then just use it for all models)

$383 for the EV2333W? What country is this in? This is less than half of what I paid 15 months ago in Australia.

Back