Ebay Bans Sale of Potions & Magic Spells

I still see bibles

We should just ban all fiction then.

Nothing wrong with fiction if it's understood as that. Fiction.

However, people take bibles as a basis for moral decisions. That's quite a bit more dangerous than shakespear.

They didn't ban the sale of miracles, Apple has the patent for miracles.

Obviously they have a lot, since they are the most profitable of all phone manufacturers. Their "miracle" must be helping them do something right.

I guess Android needs to learn still, though the manufacturers are learning how to mimic it! (Read: samesung).

Obviously they have a lot, since they are the most profitable of all phone manufacturers. Their "miracle" must be helping them do something right.

I guess Android needs to learn still, though the manufacturers are learning how to mimic it! (Read: samesung).
Apple's miracle = marketing. My Samesung (clever!) is as similar (wait for it!) as (insert car comparison of choice).

This is extremely upsetting! Etsy stops the sale of human bodily fluids, cutting me off from my suppliers and now, those awful Ebay people are cutting me off from my buyers by banning the sale of potions! I may as well quit my part time job now and just be a full time systems administrator. Well...I won't do that. I'll find another way since I have no desire to spend that much time rummaging in the dumpsters of other companies for replacement servers and workstations.

Still, I'm sure Etsy and Ebay got together on this. Don't they know that most potions are like 90% used bodily fluids?! They must know! They're all out to get me! :(

I hear Meth has a good profit ratio, you might want to try that! :p

I hear Meth has a good profit ratio, you might want to try that! :p

I'm not a high school science teacher so I'm pretty sure I don't qualify. Maybe there's a systems administrator version of meth dealers out there. I'm pretty sure my pet cat would approve of this because it would mean more catnip toys for him.

But, Apple products are magical.... :(

Did EBay ever sell ingame stuff for WoW and things like that? Perhaps this is part of limiting those type of sales? Not a WoW player, so not sure how all that goes.

Back