Downloaded Movie, Subtitles don't seem to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeJay

Gawd
Hi, sorry if I'm posting in the wrong forum but I thought this would be the closest.

Anyway, I downloaded a movie, and the files came along this way:

I tried running it on WMP: (Right Click in the middle of the playing screen > Lyrics, Captions and Subtitles > Defaults> Chosen the available languages from there but it wouldn't work.

I tried running it on PowerDVD: (RIght click in the middle of the playing screen > Primary\Secondary Subtitles are darkened which means I can't even click on them.

Any thoughts? The movie is in German and I can't watch it without subtitles :[

The Subtitles Folder :

Can any of you guys please help me out >.< I really wanna watch this movie !

Thanks

Tj

Sorry, don't think we're allowed to help when it's obvious you didn't get something legally, per forum rules.

Sorry, don't think we're allowed to help when it's obvious you didn't get something legally, per forum rules.

Seriously. The least he could have done was lied to us. "Hey guys, I want to watch this DVD but it doesn't have subtitles for my native language so I found one. Problem is I can't get them to work in XXX media player even though I selected the subtitle track.... etc."

Yeah, that I could believe that. lol

Oh, and it's an easy fix the last time I had to deal with this kind of thing (subtitles to work; some of us actually need them for legit media lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back