DONT BUY ATi COZ IT SUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4d-K10wN

[H]ard|Gawd
read the title. I base this on my two very reliable sources, bullshit and horseshit. Both are very well-known.

Bring on the fire brigade!
One purpose, to prove that we are not all created equally.
time to lockdown

rofl this belongs on genmay, not here. rofl what a funny (but worthless) post

ROFLMFAO, my god, V0ltage, you get the honor of posting the 1st thing I've ever actually laughed out loud at, on the interweb.

The least you could have done was used intelligence or humor if you were going for a sarcastic post.

<Mr.Garrison>you go to hell! you go to hell and you die!</Mr.Garrison>

for real, dude, wtf? lol...

A virtual Martha Stewart recipe:

Spam and Smooores.. and the almighty penis buffalo stir and add

UrinalCakeMIx:eek:

can't believe I just did that, sorry ,really I'm sorry, no really!

Originally posted by Filter
no lock yet thought bbs was quick on these.

Mods and admins have lives too. :p

edit: damn...I just bumped and added to the length of a worthless thread.

Originally posted by M4d-K10wN
read the title. I base this on my two very reliable sources, bullshit and horseshit. Both are very well-known.

^^ with this

Rule # 1: You do not crap on the [H] or Kyle will have your ass. If you do want to crap he abandoned a whole forum for you.. *cough*[M]*cough*

Originally posted by KickAssCop
Rule # 1: You do not crap on the [H] or Kyle will have your ass. If you do want to crap he abandoned a whole forum for you.. *cough*[M]*cough*

oh come now, cant we have one totally jackass thread once a month or so, theres never any fun around here. :(

Now what I would want to see is a stupid nVidiot lurking about in the forum that reads this thread, quotes the original poster and posts his enlightening comments:

"What He Said!"

Originally posted by KickAssCop
Now what I would want to see is a stupid nVidiot lurking about in the forum that reads this thread, quotes the original poster and posts his enlightening comments:

"What He Said!"

thats the spirit! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back