Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Lens Protection might affect the camera function

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

maverick786us

2[H]4U
I will get my iPhone 15 Pro Max by October. I was thinking of having a case that also provides lens protection. Though I am one of those people who take extra care of my device and keep it in a brand new state. But despite all efforts, my phone slips from my hand twice or thrice in its tenure of 2-3 years in my possession.

Now I have heard that the lens protection might affect focus of iPhone 15 Pro Max, of its 3D sensor. I need your opinion, if I really need a lens protection or the case and screen-guard / tempered Glass protection is just fine?

No point. The camera lenses are incredibly tough to scratch, even with their coating. If you have the phone in a case there is basically zero reason to do so.

No point. The camera lenses are incredibly tough to scratch, even with their coating. If you have the phone in a case there is basically zero reason to do so.
I never used lens protection. I do use cases. My previous XS Max was in brand new condition when I sold it and my 12 Pro max is in Brand new Condition too

I care for my phone a lot. Thats why I use case and tempted glass protection. But despite all these precautions my phone fell thrice. Twice from bed when and third time while walking in the park, and listening to music it simply slipped from my hands on to the rugged surface. Thanks to the case and tempered glass. Nothing happened to it but I can imagine if it would have fallen in such away that the camera lens (which is unprotected) would have faced the surface, I don't know what would have been the consequence.

I think I will go for a case that has some soft of slider to protect the camera and while taking picture I can swipe the slider from the camera.

Back