Diablo 3 hardware requirements speculations?

HAQattaq

Limp Gawd
I know this game is a year or so away but does anyone care to take a guess on what Diablo 3 will require for hardware?

It will probably run fine on most decent systems out now, but it also probably won't be out until 2010.

Knowing Blizzard it won't matter. They always cater to the masses meaning it'll be playable just not with all the eye candy. They will do the same with SC2 as well. The only boneheaded thing they've done is the Trilogy mess. Hopefully they correct that with good pricing.

I seriously doubt we'll see D3 use DX11. DX10.1 for those who can use it but not DX11. Not this deep into the development already.

^^ What he said, that's another reason why WoW and other Blizzard games are so popular, the masses are all able to play it on their avg systems.

It will probably run fine on most decent systems out now, but it also probably won't be out until 2010.

Say it ain't so! Guess I'll have to methodone it up with Sacred 2. Anyone know of a better hack n slash substitute? I been cravin a fix lately....

Say it ain't so! Guess I'll have to methodone it up with Sacred 2. Anyone know of a better hack n slash substitute? I been cravin a fix lately....

Titans Quest was pretty good. Nothing can fill that D2 void, though. Well, almost... *goes and plays WoW*

well.. i'm also thinking they will keep it low but maybe something closer to the Fallout 3 requirements.

MIN:
CPU Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
Memory 1 GB / 2GB (Vista)
Graphics Hardware DirectX 9.0c compliant card with 256 MB RAM (NVIDIA 6800 or better / ATI X850 or better)

Recommended:
Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 2 GB
DirectX 9.0c compliant card with 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA 8800 series, ATI 3800 series)

1GB Memory

2.8ghz Pentium 4

ATi/AMD 9800series / Nvidia 6800 series or higher

7.6gb HDD Space

DVD-ROM Drive

Windows XP or higher

Back