DFI nF4 SLI-DR Rollcall - Help with a sleep/resume problem!

halcyon

Gawd
HW: DFI LP nF4 SLI-DR, Athlon X2 4400+, 2GB Crucial Ballistix (200mhz DDR, 3-4-4-8 2.6V)
Problem: Resuming from S3 Sleep in Windows Vista hangs with the diagnostic board LED showing it has just detected the CPU and is trying to detect the RAM.

The memory works great, passes memtest no problem for hours on end, however when trying to resume from sleep it hangs. I tried it with a pair of 512MB sticks and it worked flawlessly. I'm curious if anyone has any ideas for me here. I'm running the 03/29/2006 bios.

I also have a couple questions, has anyone else running this motherboard with 2GB or more of ram been able to succesfully come out of S3 sleep in XP/Vista? And were you running a voltage above 2.5V to your memory? And what type of memory and what were your bios timings?

Thanks!

Why would you issue a rollcall on a problem you wanted resolved?

Anywho, goodluck finding a solution

I believe its the same release but for a different rev of the motherboard, in any case I tried both =/

Nope, its definitely some sort of ram issue because the diagnostic leds on the board hang on the ram section right after lighting up the cpu detected light. I have a hunch that this ram doesnt work at 2.5V which is the standby voltage.. =(

Back