Deus Ex: HR $10 - Best Buy Digital Download (1/13 Only)

CEpeep

Supreme [H]ardness
Game is $10 today at Best Buy as a digital download. It's a Steamworks game, so (presumably) you just get the key to activate on Steam. I think $10 is tied for the cheapest price it's been since launch. This is not the Augmented Edition, just standard.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Deus+Ex...bolsp-app06-03?id=1000000908&skuId=1000000907

EDIT: You must download a small program from Best Buy that then displays your key that you copy to Steam. Also, most people will pay tax on this purchase. Despite the small download hassle and tax, this is still a great deal.

Last edited:
Will I still enjoy this is I haven't played the other Deus Ex games or will the storyline go completely over my head?

Will I still enjoy this is I haven't played the other Deus Ex games or will the storyline go completely over my head?

Story and setting are related, but you don't need to have played the other Deus Ex games to enjoy this at all. It takes place before the first game.

Thanks for posting. I had seen this title but never checked it out. Looks to be a very good game and for $10 it's a super deal

I honestly wasn't aware, I thought it wasn't required since you can just download it off the bestbuy pc app.
so you can install and launch the game through the BB app? every other place says Steam is actually required.

I know this deal is dead (saw it too late) but how is Best Buy SOLD OUT of a digital download, :D I mean seriously, how is that even possible? You would think they would have an infinite supply of codes so it should not be possible to sell out of a game...

I know this deal is dead (saw it too late) but how is Best Buy SOLD OUT of a digital download, :D I mean seriously, how is that even possible? You would think they would have an infinite supply of codes so it should not be possible to sell out of a game...

They probably have a limited supply of codes provided by Squeenix, and/or likely designated only a set number of codes to fall under the sale price.

They probably only have a limited number of keys.

But I was disappointed because when I went to buy it they were all gone...:mad:

Back