Dell UltraSharp UP2716D 27" IPS LED 2K QHD Monitor $640 Shipped @ Monoprice (+5% CB @ MrRebate)

lifanus

Gawd
I compared current deals around the net and found cheapest place to get it is at Monoprice.com, it's $640 shipped. And to sweeten the deal, MrRebate currently have 5% cashback for Monoprice.com, brings total cost down to $608 after cashback. And if you use a 2% citi Double Cash Card, your final cost is only $595.84

Mainly looking to use it for graphic editing with wide gamut support. But gamers may find the monitor will show more vibrant colors during gameplay.

Deal Link:
Dell - UltraSharp UP2716D 27" IPS LED QHD Monitor - Black - Monoprice.com

-----

Specs on Dell

158371.jpg

158375.jpg

158376.jpg

I can't wait for panel quality like this with g-sync and 144 Hz!

In hindsight, maybe I should have picked up a refurbished one (or three) when they were in stock at the Dell outlet back in May for $292+tax... Maybe they would have done what they ended up doing with the refurb UP2516D that ended up getting shipped as a retail packaged one with a full 3 year warranty.

Update... They canceled my order twice, saying something wrong with my payment method when I used the same card with other parts orderings at other websites.. Your mileage may vary

Speaking of cancelled orders, I've tried to get into the Dell refurb game, a few years ago and more recently, just a few months ago.
Both times, two weeks would pass, then I'd get an email saying my order was cancelled.

To be fair, my CC was never charged, but seems I keep missing out on the refurbs haha.

I guess I've been lucky with the Dell outlet. Most of the time I'd get my orders "cancelled" would be when I added something like this or this to the cart... and they'd just remove the funny business from the order, send a cancellation email, and then ship the actual items.

Back