Delete my account

rtierney

Limp Gawd
I don't see a way to delete my account. Please delete it and all its data. Every forum should allow a user to delete their account & data. Thanks.

I don't see a way to delete my account. Please delete it and all its data. Every forum should allow a user to delete their account & data. Thanks.
Bye... I don't get why you'd want your name removed from your posts since it's all archived by Google and others though? The "data" really isn't yours once you've given it to the internet ;), rtierney. Also, why do you want to leave this great community :)?

> I don't get why you'd want your name removed from your posts since it's all archived by Google and others though?

What kind of uninformed response is this? Someone who frequents tech forums like yourself should have a basic understanding of privacy.

> The "data" really isn't yours once you've given it to the internet ;), rtierney.

Your combined lack of understanding of privacy and silly attempt at condescension is funny.

> Also, why do you want to leave this great community :)?

Because I don't want or need this community and haven't for a decade. Why would I want idle accounts sitting around? Also, there's members like yourself spouting nonsense.

So yes, we can delete your account and original posts will be renamed. However, any quoted posts will still show the original post name. Your account information, associated data, and ip address will be deleted.

Back