Dead Thread My bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmmy

Gawd
(26) No selling of items that are not 100% LEGALLY OWNED and possessed by the seller. This includes items leased, rented, financed, stolen, or that have any sort of lien against them.
I am working my way backwards here but I just scored a 5600x from Walmart should be here Monday, I have a 5800x same time frame and 5900x is in stock at my local MC if you are interested I can help. I want to to trade for a new graphics card but that's it. My price to your price plus the difference no extra fees or Scalper BS. LMK if you guys are interested. I really want a 3080/6800XT/6900XT/3070

My Heat is under Jimmmy

Last edited:
Not at this time but I don't have it for a few days so if I change my mind I will post. I don't want to sell any of this cause this scalper BS isn't cool at all so I'm just looking to trade even for a 3060TI

Last edited:
Do you have heatware refs?

Wasn't aware MC had 5900x readily in stock.

See rule 26. Do not post something for sale that you do not have physically on hand. Saying you have 2 items "on the way" and you can "run to the store to totally buy this thing that's hard to get" is not a viable FS post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back