Dark Void, Dark Void Zero and Flock! being de-listed 5-08-24

They just put DMC3 SE into the HD collection and DMC4 SE is still being sold. Dark Void and Flock will most likely get no such treatment.

They just put DMC3 SE into the HD collection and DMC4 SE is still being sold. Dark Void and Flock will most likely get no such treatment.
I knew about DMC 4 SE, but had no idea about the HD Collection containing DMC 3 SE until now.

Yeah if Capcom did't fix the SecuROM issue in Dark Void and let the public handle it, I'm pretty sure they won't do a damn thing for those games, and they will both wind up as abandonware on a few sites, and be able to be downloaded for free.

I knew about DMC 4 SE, but had no idea about the HD Collection containing DMC 3 SE until now.

Yeah if Capcom did't fix the SecuROM issue in Dark Void and let the public handle it, I'm pretty sure they won't do a damn thing for those games, and they will both wind up as abandonware on a few sites, and be able to be downloaded for free.
Yes, putting DMC3 SE not something they widely announced, for some reason. I don't even think it got the same "remaster" treatment as the first two games, as little as that was, they just shoved the game as-is into it.

Back