CS Skills Video

im going to have to be skeptical...i call aim bots on this one...(dont get pissed you should have expected at least one person to say that) :D

To be honest, most of the frags were kind of random, and the only decent team you played in that movie was zone6. Music was bad, image quality was mediocre.

Moses and Batman that i kill on train with quick scope awp and deagle are CAL-invite.

Did you kill moses and batman? Yeah, they're definitely good. I guess I didn't notice that you were playing them.

Umm

Call me a noob or whatever but anyone else watch his health jump around? Last time I played CS that didnt happen.

Too many users downloading right now. Please try again later or get a PREMIUM-Account

i'll try later, and edit this for a comment

edit:nope, windows media player won't let me play it, or quicktime, or IE. :(

NitrouseXpress60 said:

use real player

NitrouseXpress60 said:

Do you have the latest DivX codec?

Don't listen to these people. Realplayer is full of intrusive ads and junk, at least in my experience.

And what the hell is with this music?

NickN said:

Don't listen to these people. Realplayer is full of intrusive ads and junk, at least in my experience.

that's why most media players have a mute button :p

downloading now, i'll let you know what i think.

edit: it *almost* looks sped up at some parts, but good job.

the music just isn't the same without the guy singing along... :(

NickN said:

ah, i un installed real player, and your correct, it was all about those fucking ads.
sry, i was looking forward to watching it. :(

NitrouseXpress60 said:
ah, i un installed real player, and your correct, it was all about those fucking ads.
sry, i was looking forward to watching it. :(
if you download realplayer from their website it has ads (stupid "real one" thingy) but if you download it off download.com you get just the player

get realalternative... works great. you can also get the package with media player classic which also works great. no ads or bloat. (no little realplayer running all the time)

rogue_jedi said:
get realalternative... works great. you can also get the package with media player classic which also works great. no ads or bloat. (no little realplayer running all the time)
what do you mean little realplayer running all the time?...you are aware you can turn all the auto startup stuff off using msconfig.exe

Regardless of whether or not Realplayer is good, you can play the video in any media player as long as you have the latest DivX codec. I'm watching it now in WMP10.

Back