CPU Coolers, OCZ PSU, and Other Goodies!

Lvcoyote

Gawd
Hello everyone, I'm back again with a lot of stuff to tease you with!

Rules of Engagement

I only accept Paypal payments, and will ship to verified addresses only, no exceptions. All prices quoted below include shipping to CONUSA addresses at no extra charge to you. my HEATWARE currently stands at 180-0-0 so buy with confidence. I typically ship via UPS or USPS with tracking numbers, and I ship fast!

CPU Coolers

Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Brand new in box, I ended up with two of these when I reviewed it, so I'm selling the extra one. Opened box to check contents but it has never been installed. $40.00 ****SOLD**** Shipped
Review
Product Specs

Thermaltake Water 2.0 Performer - Review sample, like new condition $55.00 Shipped
Review
Product Specs

water_performer.jpg

Power Supply

OCZ ModXStream-Pro 500 Watt Modular PSU - I've had this for several months for doing reviews that required a complete system. It's never been installed in a day to day computer, sporadic use. $45.00 Shipped
Product Specs

oczpsu.jpg

Miscellaneous

Genius World's first ring style touch cursor controller, ring presenter - Review sample in new condition. This is actually a pretty cool little device, it can do much more than just be used as a presenter. Make sure you check out the review link below, it has a couple videos that give you a great explanation of what exactly it can do. $40.00 Shipped.
Review
Product Specs

genius.jpg

Please send a PM with any questions, and thanks for looking!

Last edited:
bump cause i have the silver version of this case(pc60usb). sure like to sell mine and get this one. someone please buy mine so i can get this one.

Two CPU coolers remain, both of these coolers are brand new and will perform excellent!

Back