Corsair K70 with Brown Switches Pre Order at NewEgg

Killdozer

[H]ard|Gawd
Looks like this was posted this morning.
The K70 with brown switches is now available for pre order at NewEgg.
Only color is the blue anodized aluminum body.
Part number CH-900050-NA.
Estimated release date of September 16th.

The blues are coming in too, check the corsair website. Apparently they're finally getting the second wave of their keyboard orders, because they're finally sending me back a replacement K95 that I sent in a little after the 4th of July. Some of the first gen k95s had issues with being warped underneath apparently (some, not all obviously), and I was unlucky enough to get one of those. Looking forward to having my keyboard back. I think I would have preferred a blue k95 though, the reds were almost too sensitive, if i breathed too hard it felt like they'd go off on me.

Does anyone know if there are plans for a brown k95? I have a red k95 and replaced it with a logitech g710+ long ago because i prefer the browns. The logitech is basically incompatible with linux which is unacceptable, so i'm looking for alternatives.

Is it worth going at it now? Or do you think they will run out supply considering how long it took them to even get it out for those keys?

The thing is, will Amazon have it by the 16th and then ship it? It says 1 to 4 weeks now.

The thing is, will Amazon have it by the 16th and then ship it? It says 1 to 4 weeks now.

When I pre-ordered the K95 newegg had the release date set ahead of amazon but kept pushing it back until it was at the same time. I think newegg tends to be overly optimistic about release dates.

i want the get a Corsair k70/95 but there seemed to be alot of user reports of failing led backlighting on the Corsair forums - anyone know if Corsair remediated this?

Newegg says they are out of stock now...
I hope my pre-order via Amazon comes through!

Got the emails today from Newegg that the order has been confirmed and my card has been charged.
Order status says 'packaging.'

Nice Killdozer!
How early did you place your pre-order?

I'm still waiting on Amazon... inquired about their stock and they didn't have any idea. Of course.

I placed my order on the morning of the 29th. I checked the night before (28th) and it wasn't on the site, and the next morning it was up and I placed my pre-order.

I didn't see that it was available for pre-order until the 6th...

Still says "DELIVERY ESTIMATE Thursday, September 26, 2013 - Wednesday, October 16, 2013 by 8:00pm" via Amazon.

Got mine 10/4/13 and it's found a new home on my desk. This thing rocks! Love the blue lights, the Brown switches are perfect.

Still waiting for some sort of sale for it. At least $20 off or something. Also, Microcenter (if I wanted to go get one in person) only has the red keys and it's $150...

I looked at the Brown one but I picked up the Cherry MX red it should be here by Wednesday sick of using a cheap 17.00 Microsoft keyboard just want something to one up it. I like the Microsoft 600 so much I own 6 of them. If the Corsair didn't have the WSAD keys with the slants in them I would of said no cause I have a MW3 keyboard and it's pretty annoying when moving the finger from the W to the S back to the W mainly just moving from the S to the W.

Back