Corsair H150 Elite ?

ralphie1313

Limp Gawd
Hey guys so i just picked one up the other day set it all up working great. So everyware i see the fans range from 500 rpm to 2500 rpm but in icue on the top settings i can not get it to go over 1500 rpm's Does the cpu have to be hot for the rpm's to max out? I thought once u set it to extreme it maxes out the rpm's no matter what ?

Thanks

Hey guys so i just picked one up the other day set it all up working great. So everyware i see the fans range from 500 rpm to 2500 rpm but in icue on the top settings i can not get it to go over 1500 rpm's Does the cpu have to be hot for the rpm's to max out? I thought once u set it to extreme it maxes out the rpm's no matter what ?

Thanks
i think what youre seeing elsewhere is wrong. the fans are only 58cfm so 1500-1800 is about right. even the fans sold separately say they top out at 2000, and the included ones may not be exactly those ones.

this is the specs for the fans,
1686097810135.png

The Elite cooler page shows 2400 Rpm for fan speed but I think that is supposed to be the speed of the pump.
Also note that the voltage specs are wrong on the fan specs, lol.

this is the specs for the fans,
View attachment 575065

The Elite cooler page shows 2400 Rpm for fan speed but I think that is supposed to be the speed of the pump.
Also note that the voltage specs are wrong on the fan specs, lol.
and they are always +/- 10%, which would be 1440(-10%). so it he's nudging 1500 they are running within spec.
oh and i think youre right about the pump speed thing, thats about what all mine did.

Oh wow !! lol talk about mis-leading the public!!! Thanks guys for clearing that up i can stop loosing sleep over it!! One more ? cause now u got me thinking is what they claim the temps are suppose to be if that is wrong also.
At idle i am at 54c under the heaviest load i can throw at it, it's between 60-65 does that sound right? With my air cooler i was at 65 idle and 75-80 under loads.

Oh wow !! lol talk about mis-leading the public!!! Thanks guys for clearing that up i can stop loosing sleep over it!! One more ? cause now u got me thinking is what they claim the temps are suppose to be if that is wrong also.
At idle i am at 54c under the heaviest load i can throw at it, it's between 60-65 does that sound right? With my air cooler i was at 65 idle and 75-80 under loads.
you can use CoreTemp or HWinfo to check the temps and compare them to the temps you seen in iCue, should be roughly the same I would think.
cpu-temps-icue.jpg

What i ment is i am sure icue is showing the right temps i was just wondering if the temps i mentioned above are they right meaning cool enuff right now no load my cpu says 46c , but now that u showed me a pic from another icue and your pic cpu says 49c i guess i am good its right. I was thinking that the cpu water-cooled woulde of been around like 32c but i guess not... thanks

whats your fan curve set as? or are you just clicking the preset buttons in icue?

whats your fan curve set as? or are you just clicking the preset buttons in icue?
I did not set any curves, in icue it has presets for the fan speed i just hit extream for each fan and the pump. Yes i realize i can do the fan curve so they are not running full speed all the time, i just did not get to it yet!!! More worried about my other problem!!

I have mine set to Quiet. My ambient room temperature is currently 79*F.

1686198430744.png

I have the case fans set to a static RPM,
1686198525471.png

IMG_4363.JPEG

how come my pump rpm's will not drop no matter what i try it stays there

Attachments

• icue.JPG
    icue.JPG
    393.9 KB · Views: 0
how come my pump rpm's will not drop no matter what i try it stays there
it looks like its been doing something, there are ups/downs in its graph. but you should leave it at full anyways.
and if you havent played with your curve yet, i recommend a flat 25-30% until 50/55ish and then straight to 100% at 75.
like:
1686263465695.png

I am 33 at idle 63 full load. Same cooler . What CPU are you running,? FYI Fan curve default

Back