Corsair 700D case - $179 AR

Hmm, this case is now getting into tempting range. The $40 MIR will probably be hated on (I don't mind them) but I would definitely put the free shipping in the win column. Thanks OP.

i would say the rebate is almost a sure thing on this one. with redbeard on the forum, you can always get some direct, personal help if anything goes wrong. much better than having to call around and get hung up on and redirected and lied to etc. :)

i would say the rebate is almost a sure thing on this one. with redbeard on the forum, you can always get some direct, personal help if anything goes wrong. much better than having to call around and get hung up on and redirected and lied to etc. :)

Corsair rebates have always come through for me, though like all rebates, they take a long time.

Still the same propensity for poor stock air cooling. Just not enough intake. And still the wasted top section that could've given this beast a sixth external bay.

I wasn't really expecting them to correct either of those glaring (at least in my opinion) flaws in the 700D, but I was hoping. :p

Still a case that I would recommend people watercool with. For a non-overclocked or fairly cool-running system it will be ok, but the 800/700D cases absolutely fall flat on their faces when measured against air cooling champions such as the Antec 900 or Coolermaster ATCS 840. They just need more intake pulling fresh air into your components. Some people are getting some improved results changing the fans to different directions than what the norm would be, but I haven't tried that yet. I tend to prefer my cases to exhaust out the top.

Back