Canadian Shop

blizter

n00b
Hello,

Do you know where I can fin a canadian online shop to buy water cooling components ?
I want to go into water cooling but I don't want to pay hundreds of dollars into brokerage fees.

Newegg.ca doesn't have any tube, vga coolers or reservoirs.

Tigerdirect.ca doesn't have anything interesting.

So to you canadians, where to you buy your stuff ?

I use ++++ for the majority of my PC needs. They don't have the greatest WC supply, but sufficient enough.

Water cooling @++++.com

P.S.

WTH? Why is N C I X filtered?? When Newegg and Tigerdirect are not. *blink* *blink*

But yeah, it's N C I X .com

You are welcome.

I forgot to mention, though it's hard with WCing stuff as there are few who carry a lot of the same stuff, make sure you price match any purchase that would apply. (Most everything other than WCing.) It has to be another Canadian site, in Canadian funds. Exclude MIR's from the price. They do match sales sometimes, so if the other guy has it on sale, it's worth a shot. If they refuse the PM, they will make a 'best offer' which you can deny or accept.

Their support is top notch. I've never had an issue that wasn't solved very quickly, for the few minor issues I've had. The only time I stray from them is when they do not carry nor plan to in the near future a product I really want now. Quite rare though.

P.S.

I use www.pricebat.ca to compare prices, though sometimes it's best to search a couple sites manually to make sure. I've found cheaper prices www.pricebat.ca missed. These are the competitors I find I use most for PMs. www.bestdirect.ca and www.directcanada.com. One (possibly both) of which being an N C I X sister company. ;) (Meaning PM refusal unlikely.)

Last edited:
I use ++++ for the majority of my PC needs. They don't have the greatest WC supply, but sufficient enough.

Water cooling @++++.com

P.S.

WTH? Why is
************ filtered?? When Newegg and Tigerdirect are not. *blink* *blink*

But yeah, *******************

I would remove the name of the store since I was given an infraction for doing something similar, then again i've seen a mod do the same so I don't know.

I would remove the name of the store since I was given an infraction for doing something similar, then again i've seen a mod do the same so I don't know.

I'd like to know why it's filtered. It's not like it's a fly by night operation stealing peoples money or anything. I'll be sorely disappointed if I get penalized for trying to help a fellow Canadian find a good PC hardware site......on a hardware dedicated forum.

P.S.

I forgot about Dazmode. I do not have a CC so I use N C I X because they have EBP (Electronic Bill Payment.) which is free.

Last edited:
Oh thank you! Dazmode seems to be a far better canadian shop for WC, more choice and better prices.

I'd like to know why it's filtered. It's not like it's a fly by night operation stealing peoples money or anything. I'll be sorely disappointed if I get penalized for trying to help a fellow Canadian find a good PC hardware site......on a hardware dedicated forum.

P.S.

I forgot about Dazmode. I do not have a CC so I use N C I X because they have EBP (Electronic Bill Payment.) which is free.

I believe it has something to do with a problem that was had when they wanted to advertise here. IIRC they wanted to advertise, Kyle didn't feel like they would be satisfied with the returns so he said no, but later when he tried to contact them they ignored him.

Thanks for the explanation. I hadn't known about that issue.

Filtering sounds like bad blood, for something. I'd hope simply not getting a reply back is not the sole factor here. Something else must be going on, I'll assume.

Though I would like some clarification. If it is now a no-no to mention them, I'll refrain in the future but my curiosity has now peeked.

P.S.

Rules are rules I guess, but this rule in particular is quite silly, but I might not know the whole story.

I believe it has something to do with a problem that was had when they wanted to advertise here. IIRC they wanted to advertise, Kyle didn't feel like they would be satisfied with the returns so he said no, but later when he tried to contact them they ignored him.

I heard the second part where they just did not reply to [H]'s calls and stuff.

Back