Better than an Antec 902 Case?

John D

Weaksauce
I'm looking for advice on a new case. I've got an Antec 902 case, which I love, but I would not mind finding a case that also covers the deficiencies I hate the most about it.

First, I NEED filters that I can easily remove and clean. Dust is a big issue for me. The two front filters on the Antec mean I have to open up both sides of the case, pull out the two drive cages slight just to clean them. I've also had to use black foam to seal up the empy bay and around the 3.5" external bay that I need.

Second, I would like something with a more modern drive cage. Sure, my drives get plenty of cooling, but I'd rather have then sideways with individual trays and maybe some rubber for vibration.

Top exhaust fan is a must, and I run a Corsiar Hydro 70, so I need that 120mm fan port. I also need front USB and mic/audio ports.

FYI, I'm not paying more than $200 for it Including Shipping and Tax, and I have to pay 7% tax at NewEgg.

Honestly, I had the 902 before I did my recent upgrade in my sig below. I love the Raven cases. I have had this build for like a year now, and there is not a spec of dust inside the case. I clean the filters roughly every 3 months or so, but the positive pressure case rocks. I built both my son's and wife's rig using similar Raven cases but just different model numbers. I personally use an Antec 620, which fits perfect, and my son's system has the H60, which also fits perfect. Both of our systems use the push/pull fan configs too.

The new Antec 1100 looks like a great case. It's the leading candidate for my next build in the fall.

Back