Best 55" 1080 OLED

emir7

Limp Gawd
Hey guys, I think I'm gonna buy a 55" 1080 OLED, but I don't know which model.
Which one is the best one?

-55EC930V
-55EG960V
-55EA980V
-55EA970V

I want the 1080 one, not the 4k version.

Thank you!!!

55EC930V if you'll be using it for gaming. It's the only OLED model with around 30ms input lag, the other models you listed are 40-50.

It would be for just for movies and animation (pixar, disney...). I can get it for 2.1 k dollars with a guarantee of 5 years. Does it have the same image as the others? (I repeat, it's for movies). I¡d connect it to my pc (it would become a monitor).

It would be for just for movies and animation (pixar, disney...). I can get it for 2.1 k dollars with a guarantee of 5 years. Does it have the same image as the others? (I repeat, it's for movies). I¡d connect it to my pc (it would become a monitor).

Picture quality is pretty much the same yeah, it would come down to price. EA980V or EA970V are a good buy IF you can get them for much cheaper, otherwise I'd stick with the newer EC930V.

Also EG960V is 4K only

I will acquire a 65" flat Oled as soon it hits the $4K treshold.
Maybe next year...

Why not go for the 55" 930V? It is 55" and 1080 but you'll see almost everything in full HD and its price is 2k dollars.

I thought there were supposed to be flat OLED screens out this year? All I can find is curved ones..

The 1080p LG OLED is fine if that's what you want. If not, I made other recommendations in your other thread. A review of the LG.

Keep in mind that OLED TVs are seldom discussed here, and likely none of us have any experience with one (I sure don't). You're better off looking at AVS forums for this specific purpose.

I bought my LG 55EA9800 OLED last year spring and it's been fantastic. Whatever model you get, I'm sure you'll enjoy the OLED experience.

Back