Beats Ends Relationship With HTC

Razer has some good head phones, but they are very over priced. Beats sound better then anything skullcandy produces that's for sure :D
Check out the Aviators sometime. They actually sound quite good, would be a good buy if they were $50 less. Far more neutral than the Beats :cool:

Maybe Apple should buy them. They could rename them iBeat.
The over rated/over prices headphone would b a good fit with the rest of the iProducts.

Get stupid kids to think they are "the bomb" and charge a crazy price for something they THINK is the best in the industry. *cough* iphone *cough*

Now you guys do understand that Apple products generally contain industry leading performance and features when they release a product? You do know that right???

:confused:

Holy shit, I keep seeing people with Beats in public. Why?

It's like wearing an Acer shirt in public.

Should have clarified that people are actually wearing them while shopping, etc. I don't get it.

1) Own a set of Audio technicas.
2)Laugh regularly at people who own most anything else (have a soft spot for grados)
3)???
4)Profit

You know audio people like to get all over Bose but at least it sounds ok...those beats headphones are terrible to my ear. My 595s are better all around IMO.

Back