Battlefield Hero's

AthlonXP

Fully [H]
Anyone else get a chance to play it yet?? So far so good as it seems to be using the same basis of a cartoonish feel like Team Fortress 2. Though I know its free, it would have been nice to sell it as then they might have put so more details into the game.

It is a closed beta, just wondering what people thought of the game so far in terms of what they can share.

It is a closed beta, just wondering what people thought of the game so far in terms of what they can share.

Um, doesn't closed beta usually mean you can't talk about it, or at least you shouldn't hehe.. but besides that, i would be interested to hear what it's like :)

I wanted to know what people thought of the game, not playing it though, but in terms of what they have read and saw about it.

nice, well I hope you are enjoying it so far.. I put in for it, but I wanted to see if people like what they saw and not in terms of the closed beta though, just what they though of what they saw of the game so far.

That stinks, but I guess its good to get the bugs out before releasing it.

Man bf heroes will be fun as a goof, sorta like tf2. What I really wanna know is where is BF3?!!??

Can someone let me play their account for a day in the closed beta? I wanna try it out :(

When isn't a game delayed these days? I'm surprised when a game is NOT delayed...

Seems like the norm now. Thing is, games that are delayed does not mean it's going to get better.. most companies can't do what Blizzard does... they crap roses.

Delayed...

Not wanted by the battlefield fans anyway..

Give us Battlefield 3 proper and bin the heroes rubbish..

Enough said.

yea fuck this peice of shit and give us bf3. getting bored of bf bc already, lack of real squad support, small shitty maps, 12v12 =MAJOR WTF? no fighter jets or war cariers = wtf? no commander = double WTF?

no conquest mode = selling this piece of shit game tomorrow

give us bf3 not some shity game that looks like im playing a rugrats game

yea fuck this peice of shit and give us bf3. getting bored of bf bc already, lack of real squad support, small shitty maps, 12v12 =MAJOR WTF? no fighter jets or war cariers = wtf? no commander = double WTF?

no conquest mode = selling this piece of shit game tomorrow

give us bf3 not some shity game that looks like im playing a rugrats game

That and a copy of TF2.

I would also love to see BF3, but I'll be happy with battlefield heroes and the next BF2 patch with at least 1 new map and widescreen.

Back