Battlefield 2042

Injen

Weaksauce
Hi guys.
So the last Battlefield game i played frequently was number 4 (still play it today time to time)
Tried Battlefield 1 for a short time, but since the game had too many bugs i had a refund. Been playing Battlefield since the first release and enjoyed every single hour i spent with it, but something went wrong after the 4th.

Today i'm sitting here and want to try out 2042. The reviews was not that great at release, but it seems like they solved alot of the most problems. But still, a 2 year old game that is sold at 89,99€ (Elit edition) Is it worth the money? I'm just looking to have some fun, nothing else.

Thanks guys

Hi guys.
So the last Battlefield game i played frequently was number 4 (still play it today time to time)
Tried Battlefield 1 for a short time, but since the game had too many bugs i had a refund. Been playing Battlefield since the first release and enjoyed every single hour i spent with it, but something went wrong after the 4th.

Today i'm sitting here and want to try out 2042. The reviews was not that great at release, but it seems like they solved alot of the most problems. But still, a 2 year old game that is sold at 89,99€ (Elit edition) Is it worth the money? I'm just looking to have some fun, nothing else.

Thanks guys
Yes, but don't pay that for it. It was on sale for $12 over the holiday. Wait for another sale ;). Anything further ask in the thread pendragon1 linked!

Thanks for the answers guys. I'll keep an eye on the price
Is the default game enough or should i go Elite Edition?

I bought it recently, and didn't spend for Elite, 'cuz it mainly seems to have some unlocks. I don't mind grinding for unlocks on the guns I want to use.

Thanks for your answers. Just got it for 11,99€
So let's see what all the negative feedback all over the world is about.

Portal mode can be surprisingly entertaining.

There is a server called Afghan War Sim that serves up modern combat on the El Alamein map.

Then you can ocassionally find 1942 servers, which are great fun.

In air supremacy, you can instantly respawn in any air vehicle and the map is air vehicles only. Mindless fun.

Back