ATI X1900XT OEM. $$ 279.00 $$ Newegg ?!

run some benches, then change your last memory timing to 8 and run them again.
have a nice day

X1900XT's are going to continue to drop in price if you'll just wait another month. The X1950XT will be MSRP $399, so the X1900XT has to drop a lot in price.

Its not OEM, its Open Box, which means someone got it, messed it up and sent it in for RMA. they probably overclocked the hell out of it and it now artifacts at stock speeds or something. I dont think it is a hot deal at all!

Diablo2K said:
Its not OEM, its Open Box, which means someone got it, messed it up and sent it in for RMA. they probably overclocked the hell out of it and it now artifacts at stock speeds or something. I dont think it is a hot deal at all!
I bought an open box radeon x850xt from newegg. It ran fine until 2 months later. Something happened(I leave my computer on all the time) and when I came back after 2 days, my video card started acting weird. Artifacts appeared and I couldn't run any 3d applications. Got it RMA'ed for 15 dollars and sapphire fixed it and had it shipped back to me in less than 2 weeks(I thought it would take a lot longer) after they received it.

So even if you buy it and it does break down on you, it won't cost so much to have it fixed. Won't take that long either.

Although this is a good deal. I would gladly pay an additional $20-30 just for the peace of mind of getting a "new in box" item, specially when spending this much for an item. I just don't want to take a chance and get a bad card and be without a PC for the couple of weeks it takes for the RMA process.

Back