anyone use sr-225 for gaming

Leb_CRX

Gawd
are they just too bright or do they work alright? just worried after a 3-4 hour session it might make my ears feel like they're about to bleed

I never used them but I do know from others' experiences that Grados of any kind really aren't ideal for gaming. Comfort wise I've never found Grados to be uncomfortable but that's sometimes subjective.

I had the 225's for about a year. Good bag for the buck Head Phones but comfortable for 3 hours or more is about 2 hours longer than I can endure.
I did some gaming with them and they work but would not be my first or second choice.
For me..I need some nice cushioned pads.

are they just too bright or do they work alright? just worried after a 3-4 hour session it might make my ears feel like they're about to bleed

You are correct sir. The only Grados I ever liked were the really expensive ones. Otherwise? Might as well wear a drill bit.

I have used my previous Grados for gaming for 2 years to play all sorts of games on my PS2, PS3 and PC and never had any complaints with them. I can wear them for a lot longer than my O2/HD650 and still don't feel uncomfortable as long as I use the flat pads. The only kind of games I don't play are FPS.

Back