anyone here have the Be Quiet 901? Opinions?

philb2

[H]ard|Gawd
Am considering the Be Quiet as a quiet case that can last for multiple builds for a long time.

Not happy with my Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case. Not well made, so the case sides are hard to screw back into place. Was very hard to assemble the top cover with a radiator underneath. USB front panel ports have issues. Assembly in general was a pain. Somewhat noisy. Cable management is difficult.

I realize that I want a case as quiet as my old Corsair 800D. Space for 6 HDDs, couple SSDs and my DVD drive, and great cable management. Looking for comments pro and con. (Yes I know this case is pricey, but so is replacing the case ever 2-3 years.)

Am considering the Be Quiet as a quiet case that can last for multiple builds for a long time.

Not happy with my Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case. Not well made, so the case sides are hard to screw back into place. Was very hard to assemble the top cover with a radiator underneath. USB front panel ports have issues. Assembly in general was a pain. Somewhat noisy. Cable management is difficult.

I realize that I want a case as quiet as my old Corsair 800D. Space for 6 HDDs, couple SSDs and my DVD drive, and great cable management. Looking for comments pro and con. (Yes I know this case is pricey, but so is replacing the case ever 2-3 years.)
I looked at the 901 but went with the phanteks p600s due to cooling lacking in the 901 with high end hardware in quiet mode. 6 hard drives? Are they the ones that tick every 5 seconds?

I've always been a Cooler Master guy until I needed to find a large case for my media server. I went with the Phanteks Enthoo 719. I've been very happy with that case. Haven't noticed any build quality issues at all. My main rig is due for an upgrade as well, and Im think about retiring that Cooler Master as well and moving to the Phanteks p600s noted above.

Back