anyone get Makers Mark shaker

Chipotle

Limp Gawd
A long time ago, i signed up to be an Ambassador for Makers Mark, and got the two free glasses and stirs. Yesterday, I got a free shaker in the mail with some napkins. And its made of metal. Good for about a drink or so. Never filled out another offer, in fact almost removed myself from their mailing list. Pretty cool. The freebie that keeps on giving.

Yeah I got mine too. Forget when I signed up for it but have gotten a TON of cool stuff.

Got 2 nice acrylic glasses with drink stirers, a sleeve of golf balls and an official thing that says that there is a barrel of whisky somewhere that proudly displays the name "Donkey Kong." And some other stuff that I cant remember.

:D

Got mine yesterday as well. Signed up probably around the same time as everyone else and keep getting stuff from them. Plus got my name on a barrel of Bourbon so in 4 - 5 yrs when they release it I can order a bottle or 2.

Got my free shaker and napkins which are now proudly sitting in the mini-bar :D

i wonder if they'll send more stuff...

Got mine as well, this was definitely the best free deal I ever signed up for. I signed up several years ago to get a free sleeve of golf balls and like everyone else, the gifts keep coming! It would be cool to take a trip to the distillery and "visit" my barrel some time, too bad they are so far away.

hehe, i got mine as well, but this was the first thing i got from them... still very cool... its actually decently made... not like some of the other free stuff that we get =D

Got mine! I was happy to see it since I was actually in the market for a shaker.. Though it's small - it'll work since I'm usually the only one drinking at my house! I put it on my bar..

Does anyone who's an ambassador actually drink MM? I never did, but once I signed up to be the ambassador - I figured I'd give it a go. It's actaully pretty good bourbon. I usually mix it with club soda and a squirt of line. One part MM, 2 parts clubby..

Good shit :)

I hope one shows up for me. I got the little tray thing, which works great as a large-cup coaster here at my desk.

-bZj

Sure, you can still sign up to become an ambassador, it might be too late to get in on the free mini bar shaker, but they send cool stuff periodically throughout the year to their members. It is free to join, just cut and paste this link: http://www.ambassador.makersmark.com/AmbInfo.aspx

cnealjr said:
Sure, you can still sign up to become an ambassador, it might be too late to get in on the free mini bar shaker, but they send cool stuff periodically throughout the year to their members. It is free to join, just cut and paste this link: http://www.ambassador.makersmark.com/AmbInfo.aspx

Thanks for the info.

I tried filling it out, I get to the page where im supposed to put my barrels name and then list how many times i have tried their bourbon, and what i think of their stuff.

and when i click submitt it just refreshes the page and goes nowhere, always showing the same page with the same information i just put.

Im using IE7 and popups are unblocked on that site.

Any ideas?

Update: My bro tried signing up as well at his work, and he experiences the same problem.

Update2: I emailed them, and they responded thanking me for informing them of the problem, and they took my information and signed me up. :)

I signed up at some point last year and they've been sending free stuff ever since. I think I've purchased one bottle of MM in my life, and have gotten well more than the profit of that bottle in free stuff since then. The shaker is really cool!

Back