Another smoking Dell TV deal - Samsung 60" 998 - $500 Dell GC = 498

stiltner

[H]F Junkie
Link - 998 + $500 GC after purchase 10-20 days

Another one of those " i don't need it but damn its so smoking hot how can I refuse".

You can resell GC to one of those card selling sites for $400+ easily and walk away with a $1000 TV for $600.

Price comparison @ ThaZon for the curious Zon Linky

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
The fact that it's a plasma should be included in either the description or title.

Holy crap. So tempting. I need a new TV. Well, I want a new TV. My current plasma is going on 7 years old and I could not be happier with it. (Panasonic).

Great deal.

They also had a 51" Samsung 1080p plasma for $650 + $300 dell giftcard, but that went out of stock in a hurry.

Just make sure you actually measure how far you're sitting from the tv. My brother got one of these deals, a cheap 60" TV, and he can even watch it because its like 9 feet in front of him and makes him dizzy.

Damn. I'm in the market for something like this (was thinking ~65" but was worried it would be too big). I would have bit. My latest Samsung purchases all seem quality. Certainly would have gotten one. Though I normally buy and research the EXACT model I want for these kinds of purchases.

Just make sure you actually measure how far you're sitting from the tv. My brother got one of these deals, a cheap 60" TV, and he can even watch it because its like 9 feet in front of him and makes him dizzy.

9 feet should be plenty of room to watch a 60". Even 6 feet should be fine.

I watch my 70" screen from 10 feet and I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back