Another Oblivion Video!!!!!! And Screenies!!!

Kevlarman

[H]ard|Gawd
I was having fun killing a bunch of people when I came upon a female elf. I wanted to get my hands dirty so I punched her, and she ran inside a house. I followed her inside, gave her a massive uppercut to the chin, and knocked her block clean off!

What to do with such a prize?
Why, some target practice!

And of course, the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj-TWXWfOc4

wtf is wrong with your computer? You are getting some bad artifacts.

cyks said:
wtf is wrong with your computer? You are getting some bad artifacts.

I think it's a glitch in the game rather than artifacts. If you look closely, you can see that it's only the elf chick that is messed up. Everything else in the room is fine.

Also, I can drag her head to the other side of the room and smack it around, then walk back to the body and smack that around too. Point being, the character model is being stretched for some reason.

We all know how buggy this game is.
:D

That ain't no game glitch. Make sure your card is cool, because it could be on its way out.

I've had a similar problem pop up when fans died or the room gets too hot.

It is a game glitch. It's a whole big thread about it in the official modding forums. Hopefully sometime soon we can chop people's heads off! Though I don't think that will be happening.

dj_2004 said:
It is a game glitch. It's a whole big thread about it in the official modding forums. Hopefully sometime soon we can chop people's heads off! Though I don't think that will be happening.

Gotta link to that thread? I want to read up on it.

Back