Another crypto folding team → SOLINSCRIPTION CARES

pututu

[H]ard DC'er of the Year 2021
In the last two days, they churned out more than 2B points. Website here.

Seems like you need to deal with Solana and at a first glance, not sure if you are paying to rent the 4090s to contribute to folding and earn Solanas or by running your own gpus? Not very sure.

For anyone curious, this coin is like most of the others by requiring you to switch teams.

Here is a link that describes about Solinscription Care and how the rewards are earned. If you don't have gpus, you can also use vast.ai to rent. Don't ask me if there is any profit to be made here.
Do your own research.

The other thing that caught my attention is the 14 days mining cycle. After 14 days, not sure if they will reset the release with reduce payout or the end of it. I don't know.

All I see is tons of people are joining in on this supposedly "crypto-rush" as indicated in the EOC user list stat. There is "greed" or FOMO in the air, lol.

Mod: you can move this to crypto/mining forum but that forum does not seem to appear anymore or perhaps renamed. Or can leave this in DC forum since there is folding@home in it.
1706489040666.png

Last edited:
Here is a link that describes about Solinscription Care and how the rewards are earned. If you don't have gpus, you can also use vast.ai to rent. Don't ask me if there is any profit to be made here.
Do your own research.

The other thing that caught my attention is the 14 days mining cycle. After 14 days, not sure if they will reset the release with reduce payout or the end of it. I don't know.

All I see is tons of people are joining in on this supposedly "crypto-rush" as indicated in the EOC user list stat. There is "greed" or FOMO in the air, lol.

Mod: you can move this to crypto/mining forum but that forum does not seem to appear anymore or perhaps renamed. Or can leave this in DC forum since there is folding@home in it.
View attachment 631049
It was merged not too long ago...
https://hardforum.com/threads/new-direction-and-subforum.2030655/

Quite honestly, it would make more sense to be merged with the DC sub forum IMHO. I mean..it is a form of distributed computing after all and very little to do with AI...

Last edited:
Back