Alienware AW3225QF 32" 4K 240 Hz OLED

Interdasting take.....hmmm....I'm 99% sure I'm gonna hold off on the 57" and stick with my current setup and cat like dog!
At least until the 5000 series gpus with DP 2.1 support.

I'm in Florida so the idea of anymore heat is not appealing either.

1708049309412.png

I honestly don’t think that’s a dog, just a very big rat.
It certainly looks like it 🤣

My Husky (a real bonafide dog) eats them regularly 😏

Last edited:
The 57" will be back in the box Monday. I wager 3 pretzels.
Well it didnt take until Monday. I guess i owe you some pretzels.

Its back in the box and the Alienware is back on the desk. The brightness and the utility of the resolution itself aren't enough to keep me from enjoying the insane pixel response times and 240HZ refresh rate. I just need to order an LG Dualup or something for my extraneous discord needs.

^^^pretty much what I thought was gonna happen if I got the 57. That and it would have been too wide on my desk next to the aw32 haha.

Problem with my current setup is it uses 3 high refresh 4k displays and 4090 only has enough bandwidth to support 2, so the third monitor has to be run off laptop...but in a way that is fine because I don't have to tax my productivity / gaming rig with trivialities.

If those dualup displays supported higher refresh rates I'd have got one but 60hz is a no go for anything. Lowest I'll tolerate is 120 even for watching 30fps streams 😆

Ya know I wasn't thrilled with the stacked monitor at first....but now I'm addicted to having that space filled with content haha
1708101431391.png

Last edited:
Well it didnt take until Monday. I guess i owe you some pretzels.

Its back in the box and the Alienware is back on the desk. The brightness and the utility of the resolution itself aren't enough to keep me from enjoying the insane pixel response times and 240HZ refresh rate. I just need to order an LG Dualup or something for my extraneous discord needs.
Did you notice any difference in contrast/color/saturation? The VA panel of the Samsung looks like a $129 monitor next to OLED.

^^^pretty much what I thought was gonna happen if I got the 57. That and it would have been too wide on my desk next to the aw32 haha.

Problem with my current setup is it uses 3 high refresh 4k displays and 4090 only has enough bandwidth to support 2, so the third monitor has to be run off laptop...but in a way that is fine because I don't have to tax my productivity / gaming rig with trivialities.

If those dualup displays supported higher refresh rates I'd have got one but 60hz is a no go for anything. Lowest I'll tolerate is 120 even for watching 30fps streams 😆

I use 43" samsung 6900 that are 4k 60hz in portrait mode on my setup. "The two towers" on each side of my 48CX OLED. Using window management software on a stream deck I usually assign windows to the bottom 66% and top 33% of the vertical screens, or set three shelves of equal 33% height window space. The top tier is a little high up but I sit around 40" away from the 48" LG cx next to the 43", so the height of the top shelf isn't too bad. Especially combined with a slight tilt with headrest chair to "sniffing" position across that distance making the slope of the viewing angle a little better. I still tend to prioritize, putting less immediate stuff on the top shelf, or when I leave that shelf/area "blank", it can show rainmeter widgets (weather, clock, performance, etc).

stream.deck.with.display.fusion.functions_button.main.menu_elvn_1.png

As it is now, my 43" screens are 60hz. The only 42" - 43" screen, especially non-oled screen, with actual 4k resolution at 120hz are probably at least $1000 each so not worth it for me to upgrade them to 120hz.
For non-oled, QLED there is the 120hz 43" 4k samsung Q90C for around $1100 + tax. (There is a 43" sony a85k that costs around $550 - $600 but it drops out of 4k rez to 1440p when using 120hz). I use window management software and stream deck buttons pictured above to teleport windows around anyway, plus a global saved window position profile I can default everything back to, so I'm not dragging anything other the mouse inside of apps or scrolling web pages on screens. If watching any media in larger than a 33% height window I'd watch it full screen on the central oled.

Agree the dualup are a neat format but not for the price vs specs overall to me either. I guess if you really can't stand the two towers ~ rabbit ears aesthetic they are an option for some people. There is an example showing one next to a 42" OLED in the quoted images below. With my stream deck functionality, I'm never dragging windows between screens so their different heights never affects moving content between screens. I also use the central oled as a media and gaming stage so I'm not using static desktop apps on it normally in the first place.

The laptop is a good idea too. For the most part, you could probably even automate swapping between devices/screen inputs(tv remote software for windows/android like LG has for example, tied to hotkey)/multi-screen configs to hotkeys(e.g. displayfusion) depending on the screens and available software too if you really wanted to. Or if the screen(s) the laptop is outputting to has a physical remote control to swap between inputs, but I could prob tie all of that into a stream deck multi-function button if everything was hot-keyable from apps.

this one is pretty similar to my setup, just smaller screens than mine. He's using a 42" C2 OLED with LG Ultragear 32inch 1440p on each side. I use a 48" LG CX OLED in the middle on mine, + two 43" 4k as the portrait mode screens. I decoupled the desk from the screens entirely and set back farther with the peripherals than this so I can view my large array from around 40" away +/- depending on what I'm doing.
PLP.monitor-setup.with.central.oled_1.jpg

For reference, this is a 42" OLED with a LG dual up:

monitors_42-and-LG-dualup.jpg

Over/under setup (48" top screen, and it's not the 57" super ultrawide version in this pic) This kind of thing would be better off decoupled from the desk and set back some imo. That way the screens could sit a little lower so the top one wouldn't be so high up. The cutoff at the edge of the desk would be lower to your perspective if they were farther away. If you pole mounted the screens far enough away you could shuffle them down enough so that they'd be more ergonomic than this, but the problem with ultrawides is that the shrinkage vs distance effect is a lot more abrupt vs their (short) dimensions.

monitors_42-and-32-9_over-and-under_2.jpg

a 55" 4k 165hz FALD ark with a few 144hz 32" (only 1440p) side screens from someone on reddit. For this kind of thing I'd have to use some black felt or something on those gaps, or would prob use side screens w/o curvature to be able to press the bezels together. Imo this is also sitting way too close. You'd get to the center of curvature of the 55" ark at around 40" view distance, which would also have the benefit of breaking the 60 PPD point at around 62 PPD where otherwise you'd have pretty large pixel sizes not to mention the viewing angle on the whole array, even allowing for head turning, when sitting this close is extremely cramped.
monitor_55inch.Ark.with.two.32.inch.in.portrait_1.jpg

Two 49 inch super ultrwides + a side screen. Peripherals/viewing distance looks way too cramped here but it's a neat array. He said he was able to get 120hz on the two uw's at max rez, idk about the side screen.

dual.g95nc.over-under.setup_2.jpg

Two G95NC 57" 7680x2160 screens stacked (in another cramped against the window pane setup). He was running both at 120hz off of a mac.
dual.g95nc.over-under.setup_1.jpg

Stacked 57" G9's 1 Week Update - One Died

1 week in and one of them completely stopped turning on, Samsung is collecting and sending a replacement.

Other than the 50% survival rate:

Pros

Unbeatable screen real estate, feels more spacious that my previous 6x 28” 4K setup despite 33% less pixels

Runs full resolution @ 120hz on M2 Max MacBook for those asking

Cons

Very very hot, it is uncomfortable sitting in-front of 2 of them at full brightness

Occasional popping sounds from plastic housing due to heat

Pain in the backside to mount or move

A crazy 3x 55" 165hz 4k Samsung Ark racing setup. Not something I'd do but I though it was interesting. (They run these three screens at 120hz 4k).
55.inch.ark.PPP.triple.monitor.racing.setup_1.png

I decided against a 57" 240hz s-uw screen in the end. Still looking forward to a 240hz screen upgrade someday though. Maybe even a 65" 8k 900D, which can upscale 4k at 240hz or do 8k at 120hz, when the price normalizes to a few grand or so, sub-3k usd preferably rather than over 3k (months later than it's release).

Some 8k screens at pcs. Maybe someday they'll make a 1000R curved one, and one with full displayport 2.1 80Gbps would be a big bonus, but I'm not holding my breath.

8k_QN700B_Desktop-Windows_1.jpg

8k-screen-world-of-tanks_1.jpg

Marketing picture (the lightweight glasses are mostly 1080p 120hz now and clunky functionality so far) - but it's probably the future of things in the longer run years from now, with lightweight sunglass form factors and much higher rez than the glasses get now, along with "holographic" (via the binocular 3d rendering capability of VR/MR/XR glasses) game scenes scaled onto tables, floors, or on planes in space. That and cutaways of walls or ripped areas of space in your room to game worlds "full size".

XR.glasses.sunglass.style.form.factor_1.jpg

Last edited:
Tried the new cable from Amazon (DP 2.1) and it STILL has the 120hz/240hz bug! WTF?! Disconnecting the cable from the GPU and plugging it back in "fixes" it but it's a huge PITA and ridiculous. Firmware is updated. Which DP cable are you guys using? I've narrowed it down to the fact that DSC is not working properly when rebooting or starting the PC from shutdown. It defaults to DSC "OFF" and then when disconnecting and reconnecting the DP cable, it turns "ON" and 240Hz works.

Which DP cable do you guys recommend (for this issue)? I'm going to have to return the monitor if I can't fix this as I thought the firmware update would at least resolve it but it hasn't.

I used the cables that came with it...I don't have this issue at all as long as I only run 2 displays.

Maybe your pg32uqx is hoging dsc?

Does it have this issue when you run only this display alone?

I used the cables that came with it...I don't have this issue at all as long as I only run 2 displays.

Maybe your pg32uqx is hoging dsc?

Does it have this issue when you run only this display alone?
Hmm.. could be that the pg32uqx is indeed using DSC - so that means only one monitor can run DSC? Is it possible to turn DSC "off" for the asus monitor? If so, how?

This issue goes away if I have just one monitor connected (just the AW). I can't run two displays at the same time at the full refresh rate (144hz & 240hz).

Did you notice any difference in contrast/color/saturation? The VA panel of the Samsung looks like a $129 monitor next to OLED.
The color saturation on the Oled is better. Hard to say when it comes to fully objective levels of contrast from a highlights perspective as the 57 inch is just so bright that it makes everything kind of stand out on the display.

I really wish that I had been able to test the 57 without the AG coating on it, as I've been using VA panels for years and was able to switch between the 55CX and the FV43U's without any real issue. However the difference between the 32 Alienware and the 57 in terms of clarity and how "clean" the display feels in day to day usage is night and day with the gloss.

I also think I am hyper sensitive to frame rates in windows navigation. It's getting to the point that 120HZ feels noticeably slower and drives me kinda crazy, so since my 4090 was only able to drive the display at 120HZ at native rez, that played a large factor for me.

If those dualup displays supported higher refresh rates I'd have got one but 60hz is a no go for anything
Ah shit I didn't know they were 60HZ. Why is anyone still making 60HZ panels for ANYTHING anymore. I literally just assumed they were 120.

The color saturation on the Oled is better. Hard to say when it comes to fully objective levels of contrast from a highlights perspective as the 57 inch is just so bright that it makes everything kind of stand out on the display.

I really wish that I had been able to test the 57 without the AG coating on it, as I've been using VA panels for years and was able to switch between the 55CX and the FV43U's without any real issue. However the difference between the 32 Alienware and the 57 in terms of clarity and how "clean" the display feels in day to day usage is night and day with the gloss.

I also think I am hyper sensitive to frame rates in windows navigation. It's getting to the point that 120HZ feels noticeably slower and drives me kinda crazy, so since my 4090 was only able to drive the display at 120HZ at native rez, that played a large factor for me.

Ah shit I didn't know they were 60HZ. Why is anyone still making 60HZ panels for ANYTHING anymore. I literally just assumed they were 120.
Just get the Innocn I linked and run it in portrait if you want a dual up... 4k160 is very nice companion display.....unless you already have that big 75" hooked up to same pc....nvidia gpus not liking more than two 4k high refresh displays

I do indeed run the TV off of the PC at 4K 144hz.

Ordered a 32 inch 1440P panel to play around with to put beside this one. Hopefully Nvidia is cool with that display running alongside these two.

I do indeed run the TV off of the PC at 4K 144hz.

Ordered a 32 inch 1440P panel to play around with to put beside this one. Hopefully Nvidia is cool with that display running alongside these two.
I can't even plug in the third display (second innocn 27 4k160) without NVCP going nuts. If I plug it in I can only select two of the three displays at a time, and if I select the AW32 I can only run 120hz.

I literally have to leave the third display unplugged from GPU which is really fucking annoying because it would be nice to keep it plugged in and effortlessly select which two of the three I would like to run in NVCP.

But if I leave that third one plugged in then 240hz is OFF the table for the AW32 no matter what I try, even with the third disabled in NVCP.

That's why I gave up and am running the third off the laptop HDMI 2.1 4k120

I hope the 5000 series GPU does not have this limitation, but something tells me it will so Nvidia can coerce "more than two" multi-display users into Quatro cards ugghhhh

Last edited:
Yes I hope the 5000 series has a dp 2.1 at the full 80 Gbps along with higher bandwidth throughout but idk how that would work for multiple gpus given the way the 4000 cards operate with limitations.

Like the quote in one of my other replies said, nvidia sometimes steals from the other ports and even disables one that has nothing on it, depending on what display is connected.

The samsung 900D 8k gaming tv screen is marketed as being able to do 120hz 8k and 240hz 4k upscaled to 8k so I'm curious how that will work, assuming still hdmi 2.1 as it's a gaming TV. Obviously with DSC but still. . .

from nvidia's 4090 page's spec sheet:

1 - Up to 4K 12-bit HDR at 240Hz with DP 1.4a + DSC or HDMI 2.1a + DSC. Up to 8K 12-bit HDR at 60Hz with DP 1.4a + DSC or HDMI 2.1a + DSC.

2 - As specified in HDMI 2.1a: up to 4K 240Hz or 8K 60Hz with DSC, Gaming VRR, HDR

. . . .

The info from my other reply says similar:

"NVIDIA's specs for the GeForce RTX 4090 list the maximum capabilities as "4 independent displays at 4K 120Hz using DP or HDMI, 2 independent displays at 4K 240Hz or 8K 60Hz with DSC using DP or HDMI." Could support be added as part of a driver update? That remains to be seen."

Reddit user reply from a g95nc thread: "I want to clarify how DSC works since I have yet to see anyone actually understand what is going on.
DSC uses display pipelines within the GPU silicon itself to compress the the image down. Ever notice how one or more display output ports will be disabled when using DSC at X resolution and Y frequency? That is because the GPU stealing those display lanes to process and compress the image.
So what does this mean? It means if the configuration, in silicon, does not allow for enough display output pipelines to to be used by a single output port, THAT is where the bottleneck occurs."

"Nividia's own spec notes that only 8k 60hz is feasible using DSC over HDMI 2.1 on their cards by disabling at least one port (it will just disable the one that isn't plugged in), so it's clear all the display pipelines are interconnected for use together. I suppose it may be possible to forcibly disable 2 ports to achieve a high enough internal bandwidth to deal with 240hz at 1/2 8k resolution, but again, that is also determined by the slicing and compression capabilities."

. . . . .

I use the stream deck setup I replied about which has a saved window position profile as a foundation, plus can teleport windows around using a handful of stream deck buttons.

Technically, Hz rate still comes into play on scrolling web pages or if you have windows set to roll down menus instead of just popping them I guess, and maybe the mouse movement within an app? Even the mouse can be teleported to an app using displayfusion though so if it bothered me I wouldn't have to be panning my mouse across screens to get between apps either. As I have it set up now with a saved window position profile + just teleporting windows around using buttons as necessary, I never have to drag any window around a screen or ever resize anything with handles at all anymore. Haven't had to for a very long time. So for the most part it would be scrolling and I can live with that on my auxiliary 60hz static desktop/app screens for now.

I agree with you about glossy vs DSC / abraded matte layer effect on screen clarity, layer look, and raising blacks + less saturated wet look when ambient light hits it.

I can't even plug in the third display (second innocn 27 4k160) without NVCP going nuts. If I plug it in I can only select two of the three displays at a time, and if I select the AW32 I can only run 120hz.

I literally have to leave the third display unplugged from GPU which is really fucking annoying because it would be nice to keep it plugged in and effortlessly select which two of the three I would like to run in NVCP.

But if I leave that third one plugged in then 240hz is OFF the table for the AW32 no matter what I try, even with the third disabled in NVCP.

That's why I gave up and am running the third off the laptop HDMI 2.1 4k120

I hope the 5000 series GPU does not have this limitation, but something tells me it will so Nvidia can coerce "more than two" multi-display users into Quatro cards ugghhhh
What's the big deal about getting a larger screen and splitting it? How many screens to you need? Can't you just window what you're doing?

What's the big deal about getting a larger screen and splitting it? How many screens to you need? Can't you just window what you're doing?

For me personally, I like to keep my oled for gaming and media and use side LCD screens for static desktop/apps. I'm fine with 60hz on the side screens for now since I teleport windows around using stream deck buttons anyway. Not worth the upgrade cost for 120hz scrolling a web page and moving a mouse around slightly on static apps.

I like a massive amount of desktop/app real estate at high PPD in general though, too. I have two 4k screens for desktop/apps alongside a 4k oled for gaming/media. I'm considering getting a 8k 900D at some point to do what you are suggesting, but that's prob a long time from now. Samsung has a high price for a number of months and then usually drops it by a grand on their flagship stuff - and the 900D was just announced at CES and hasn't even been released yet. Plus the 5000 series doesn't come out until 2025.

. . .

These images below are a few 8k screens with multiple windows showing that it can be done, but some games probably still run better on their own screen for various reasons. There are some uw over under setups similar to these but with a middle horizontal bezel too. Switching focus can bug out some games, which is why the laptop idea mentioned can be a decent work-around on a side screen in a multi-monitor setup.

Anyway, point is that there can be some wrinkles using single screen with a game running and app windows around it compared to running a gaming screen separately. Some games don't play well with changing the focus. That and, if you value a lot of desktop/app real estate and still want to have 4k gaming, you need much larger than a single 4k display (even something more than a 7680x2160 if uw gaming on one of those). You'd be subtracting at least a 4k area from the screen in the first place. If it was only for desktop/apps there probably wouldn't be any issues other than limited rez and real-estate on most single screens. Multi-screen is also more modular though, so you could upgrade the gaming screen in the array for newer gaming screen features sooner without having to replace the whole thing.

Finally, people usually like to have their central viewing angle filled with a game, so at least 60 to 50 degree central viewing angle filled with the gaming field, not a perimeter of app windows with a smaller gaming window in the middle.. You can't do that, fill your central viewing angle with the game, on most single screens if you tile windows around the screen unless you sit closer like up against a wall, which also lowers the PPD a lot. It's a lot better having your regular gaming viewport in front of you, and adding a few screens on the sides that you can turn to. You get a lot more desktop/app real estate, higher PPD, and you can angle the side screens toward you to avoid non-uniformity and distortion issues.

8k_QN700B_Desktop-Windows_1.jpg

8k-screen-world-of-tanks_1.jpg

Last edited:
These monitors are IMO just place holders. Next years 5120x2160 versions will be what everyone replaces them with.

By then we'll have a 5090 with DP 2.1 and things will be gravy.

Yeah I'm not talking 3-4 years from now, I'm referring to the near term. But yeah of course I'd take a brighter display and higher refresh rate but there is nothing on the roadmap for that anytime soon.

I'm just saying that ultrawide really doesn't offer me much in terms of an upgrade path if every other spec remains exactly the same. Of course some people will happily take the extra horizontal pixels...but that's all it is. Also, the only 5120x2160 240Hz OLED coming out next year is WOLED, so whoever's on this years QD OLED may not feel as compelled to "upgrade" if it means switching over to WOLED.

Last edited:
1) Pron
2) All your base belong to us
3) That sounds like communism
Lol I suppose if you wanna deal with all that shit on your desk and all those wires. I've had 3 monitors on my desk at one point and I just threw the other 2 away haha a big ass single display to rule them all. But yeah you can have 10 monitors if you like go for it bruh 🥳

I'm just saying that ultrawide really doesn't offer me much in terms of an upgrade path if every other spec remains exactly the same. Of course some people will happily take the extra horizontal pixels...but that's all it is. Also, the only 5120x2160 240Hz OLED coming out next year is WOLED, so whoever's on this years QD OLED may not feel as compelled to "upgrade" if it means switching over to WOLED.
I'm interested in the rog swift pg27 with gsync pulse supposedly coming out later this year as long as its 4k...if it's 1440peee then I don't care

Lol I suppose if you wanna deal with all that shit on your desk and all those wires. I've had 3 monitors on my desk at one point and I just threw the other 2 away haha a big ass single display to rule them all. But yeah you can have 10 monitors if you like go for it bruh 🥳
I need 1 and a half monitors for productivity work....I also like to have a monitor dedicated to videos....so that's 3 right there...the laptop is to power the 3rd 4k display because nvidia is ghey

For smaller screens, monitor arms float the screen above your desk (and even along side of it off of a side in some setups) so there is still space. You can decouple larger screens, like gaming tvs, from your peripherals desk entirely with tv stands or a separate mounting surface too, so you have the entire peripherals desk area, more than if you had a single screen even. It's a lot more spacious overall in that kind of setup.

Wire management. Good monitor arms sleeve the cabling inside of the arm, TV stands either put the cabling inside of the mount or clip to the back of a rail spine or pole style stand where you can't see it.

Also keep one of these handy:

VELCRO Brand - 1801-OW-PB/B-75 VELCRO BRAND ONE-WRAP TAPE 1/2" X 25 YARD ROLL

61+qKfVDU7L.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Well, you guys aren't going to believe it, but the 120hz/240hz bug has been SOLVED!

I got yet another DP 2.1 cable (DP80 certified from "Club") and the monitor STILL showed only 120hz when booting up and/or restarting.

So, I decided to plug the AW3225QF into the LAST DP PORT on the RTX 4090 and switch the Asus PG32UQX to the 3rd DP port and guess what, 240Hz is persistent across reboots and/or startup! Tested it like 10 times to confirm and 240Hz remains in NVCP on the AW!

I went back to the original DP cable that came in the box (DP 1.4) and 240Hz is still persistent so all is well!

w00t!

Now I can see myself getting owned in MWIII at 240Hz! :p

The only other 'bug' that remains is that Dolby Vision is 'locked' (aka is always "ON") but I guess Dell is already working on a firmware to address that so I'm not too concerned about it. The main thing was 4K 240Hz while the PG32UQX is 4K 144Hz. :D

Well, you guys aren't going to believe it, but the 120hz/240hz bug has been SOLVED!

I got yet another DP 2.1 cable (DP80 certified from "Club") and the monitor STILL showed only 120hz when booting up and/or restarting.

So, I decided to plug the AW3225QF into the LAST DP PORT on the RTX 4090 and switch the Asus PG32UQX to the 3rd DP port and guess what, 240Hz is persistent across reboots and/or startup! Tested it like 10 times to confirm and 240Hz remains in NVCP on the AW!

I went back to the original DP cable that came in the box (DP 1.4) and 240Hz is still persistent so all is well!

w00t!

Now I can see myself getting owned in MWIII at 240Hz! :p

The only other 'bug' that remains is that Dolby Vision is 'locked' (aka is always "ON") but I guess Dell is already working on a firmware to address that so I'm not too concerned about it. The main thing was 4K 240Hz while the PG32UQX is 4K 144Hz. :D
Congrats man! Lol sometimes the solution is jankyness or ju ju voodoo

Looks like the HDR is still broken after the 26 Feb 2024 firmware. The black floor is raised way up.

my LG 27GN950-B UltraGear 144 Hz 4K IPS monitor died todayand i purchased an Alienware 32 4K QD-OLED Gaming Monitor - AW3225QF

Died already? What happened?
today it freaked out and is washed out white, but i can still see the menu and etc, maybe it's the back light? i don't know... i can still see everything but it's like this. i even reset it to factory default

1710904410423.png

today it freaked out and is washed out white, but i can still see the menu and etc, maybe it's the back light? i don't know... i can still see everything but it's like this. i even reset it to factory default

View attachment 642658
Weird I just thumped the screen with my finger a few times and it’s looking better

Attachments

• IMG_1164.jpeg
    IMG_1164.jpeg
    281 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1165.jpeg
    IMG_1165.jpeg
    297.4 KB · Views: 0
Weird I just thumped the screen with my finger a few times and it’s looking better
no change or improvement from my monitor after sitting unplugged all night..

maybe i borked it by spraying eye glass cleaner too liberally directly onto the screen itself... that's what i did shortly before it's demise...
---
ANYHOW, there appears to be a Critical firmware update for this Alienware Monitor

https://www.dell.com/support/home/e...2k6&oscode=w2021&productcode=aw3225qf-monitor

1710977393079.png

Fixes & Enhancements
  1. Fix over-sensitivity of abnormal temperature detection potential mis-trigger Abnormal Thermal detection message pop-up.
  2. Fix potential image clipping at the edge of the left or right side of the panel.

Reactions: Vega
like this
Back