Afterburner sucks!

pavel

Gawd
This program SUCKS!

The AIB program for the gpu doesn't work with this one game - so, I thought I'd try Afterburner - you need a manual or something. The options you want - framerate/frametime etc. - anything and everything to do with frames is greyed out.

I know you need Riva Turner - that program is running but it makes no difference. I don't see how this program became so popular and there's practically no alternatives except for the gpu company-provided alternatives.

ok...
what gpu? what game?
if its an amd gpu, you might need to manually add the game to the game section. it doesnt always pick everything up.
also, framerate monitoring needs to have rivatuner and it may not pick up some games, dx12 stuff is iffy.

ok...
what gpu? what game?
if its an amd gpu, you might need to manually add the game to the game section. it doesnt always pick everything up.
also, framerate monitoring needs to have rivatuner and it may not pick up some games, dx12 stuff is iffy.
Nvidia. Sorry, for my rant. I kinda figured things out - part of it was my keyboard which includes a trackpad.

Do you know how to 'change' the interface so it's not so tiny - it's like the scaling is set for my 4K TV display. You were right - I had to manually set it - but, I had to click it properly - in the right spot - dunno if you know what I mean.... lol.

Anyway, it's good to figure out this program - since it's the main one ppl use to get their frames/fps/temps info etc. Thanks for the reply and trying to help, btw! I appreciate it, man. :)

Nvidia. Sorry, for my rant. I kinda figured things out - part of it was my keyboard which includes a trackpad.

Do you know how to 'change' the interface so it's not so tiny - it's like the scaling is set for my 4K TV display. You were right - I had to manually set it - but, I had to click it properly - in the right spot - dunno if you know what I mean.... lol.

Anyway, it's good to figure out this program - since it's the main one ppl use to get their frames/fps/temps info etc. Thanks for the reply and trying to help, btw! I appreciate it, man. :)
oh, ok.
in the options there are different UIs, some of them are bigger. i use the default v3 big edition.

Back