Adobe Releases Public Beta of Photoshop CS6

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Adobe has released the beta of its forthcoming Photoshop CS6 for general public download. This is the first update for Photoshop in two years with new interfaces, 3D editing and cosmetic changes. The beta is available for both Mac and Windows platforms.

Adobe has yet to announce an official release date for the software, though the press release announcing the public beta says the final release is "expected" in the first half of this year. Some reports have pointed to a May launch for Creative Suite 6.

Tempted to try it, but may install in a VM or Sandboxie. I don't want it messing with my other Adobe products (CS5).

they are moving to what lightroom has it seems, i guess it is more popular, i think def, easier on the eyes.

Curious on pricing LR4 was cut in half...doubt they'll do that with CS6, but one can wish. :)

So if the beta license is "Trial", does that mean that it will only work for 30 days?

I've been using GIMP at work cause my company can't afford photoshop, and I'm trying to like it but it just needs so much more polish. Going to GIMP from Photoshop is like going back 10 years.

I want to love it but it's hard.

Back