A video I made in 2014

Kadath

Gawd
While this is the Video forum as well as stills it seems there is no thread to pimp our video creations, guess we need one? I searched and didn't find it so I'll happily eat crow if I missed it. Anyway.....

This is our 2014 Baltimore 48 hour film project short: I'm Here for the Kid! This is our team's second year doing this but otherwise nobody in our group has any prior film, acting, script writing or sound experience. Given how noobish we are we're pretty happy with how this year's came out.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Bdcyh6M0qPk

We'll know on July 16th if we made the cut for 'best of', fingers crossed!

Required elements this year for all teams: a hair dresser or barber named Fred or Freida Unger. A lollipop. The line 'Does this look right to you?'

Yeah, we didn't make the best of cut. Oh well, still something to look forward to last year and we had a heck of a lot of fun making this one so that's reward enough. Thanks for asking! Surprised nobody else here seems to post any videos as much traffic as the APITin20XX threads get...

Video takes a crapton more effort, harder to do as a hobby, IMO. I've made a few over the years but have largely given it up.

BB

Back