8GB DDR3 Unbuffered ECC UDIMMs

Just bought the 8gb stick I linked above for $70 shipped with the DADSRULE coupon code

Just bought the 8gb stick I linked above for $70 shipped with the DADSRULE coupon code

Just bought 32GB's worth for a crazy ESX box using an ASUS RS300-E7/PS4 and an Ivy Bridge cpu.

...This better all be compatible. This type of server memory is unreal confusing and rare...

Got my ASUS RS300-E7/PS4 and this RAM, running a cool 32GB with an E3-1270v2.

So far, very happy with the build. 32GB ram will keep this thing going for many years, plus this whole system pulls under 120watts under 100% load.

If any of you guys were running 2 * 4GB before, hit me up I'd be interesting in them for a Proliant 40L.

79.99 now without needing any coupon codes!

http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?p=D38GE133S2

They are not on the supported memory list for Supermicro boards, but I am curious if they would work. :p

I just ordered a few to test. If they don't work there, then I will put them in my Asus board.

I'm betting it shouldn't be a problem. Supermicro does list the M391B1G73BH0-CH9 as compatible for a number of its Xeon E3 boards. I'm wondering if the two extra zeros on the unit SuperBiiz lists are superfluous or maybe indicate an updated product. Supermicro also lists as compatible the M391B1G73BH0-CK0, which is the same except it's DDR3-1600 (as opposed to 1333) and runs about $18 more.

Back