7900 XTX with 25 Waterblocks on eBay

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I am impressed, I still have old school Tygon labeled tubing (now Saint Gobain).

He needs to change up his 3 stages of lapping or add more stages. Those surfaces look worse than $10 off brand heatsinks on Amazon. If you’re going to take the time to describe how well it was lapped, make sure it’s worth mentioning. And I don’t buy the less restriction argument. Doesn’t make much sense. To me it looks like a hack job.

A true example of you could do this...but should you?...lol

Cool projects overall. But adding such heat dumped into the liquid is such a waste for components that don't really need it....But do appreciate the effort and care put into it.

A true example of you could do this...but should you?...lol

Cool projects overall. But adding such heat dumped into the liquid is such a waste for components that don't really need it....But do appreciate the effort and care put into it.
Exactly. It’s not bravery honestly. Most of us wouldn’t hack a card like that making permanent changes and then trying to sell the back job for nearly retail. Just my .02

Just click "see original listing" on the ebay page, or you can look at the pcgamer article -- they have a good number of photos (although maybe no closeups).

We probably helped this dude sell it haha. It was a smart move to post the PC Gamer article because it contains his Reddit username so people could buy outside of eBay that way, I’m sure!

He needs to change up his 3 stages of lapping or add more stages. Those surfaces look worse than $10 off brand heatsinks on Amazon. If you’re going to take the time to describe how well it was lapped, make sure it’s worth mentioning. And I don’t buy the less restriction argument. Doesn’t make much sense. To me it looks like a hack job.

I can't imagine the flow restrictions of this monstrosity.

All the mini-blocks are in parallel to the main block so it most likely is less restrictive than a standard GPU block. At the very least, it will be less restrictive than just the CPU block on its own.

I really appreciate UV builds since I'm a big fan of UV-reactive stuff, and no one really uses (or makes) UV PC stuff anymore. I still use blacklights in my PCs to this day (but no UV-reactive cables, components, slots or brackets anymore).

Back