560 Ti Refurb $89.99 at Microcenter (in store)

The only thing keeping me from selling my 6950 and buying 2 of these is I'd need to buy a bigger psu. :(

Last edited:
Umm, no. 560 Ti walks all over the Gtx 650, and is even faster than the 650 Ti in most games.

I did a total FAIL when typing that..I was picturing the 560(non TI) vs a 650TI:eek::eek:..

$79 is an insane price..I would see no reason not to buy a pair of these for ~$170 or less with tax...

anyone willing to get me one and ship? I am having a hard time finding a msi version to match mine. Would rather just get one and try and OC it and sli

I bought one of these and it's been a great performer, nice upgrade for my 2nd htpc for some steam big picture goodness!

Ordered one today for pick up at store, but won't be able to get there until sat. The website says that they will hold it for 3 calander days, so I assume since today is the 3 they will hold it until the end of business hours on the 6th. I may be wrong.

Your reservation ready email will say for sure but yeah I just did the same and mine says Saturday.

Very top of the reservation email should say "hold until store closing on Saturday". Thursday, Friday, Saturday that's 3 calendar days.

Very top of the reservation email should say "hold until store closing on Saturday". Thursday, Friday, Saturday that's 3 calendar days.

hmmm... it does not. I choose to pay for it online rather than at the store, that may have changed the email I got. I'll give them a call tomorrow, just to double check.

Man these things went fast.

If you pay, they hold it until you pick it up (I believe).
The only time they only hold for 3 days is if you choose to pay at the store.

Confusing. It does say that I need to pick it up within three days in the fine print twice in the email.

I'll just call tomorrow.

If all goes well I hope this can keep my rig going for one more year....

Pretty amazing that these havent sold out yet, its a fantastic price. I'd pick one up for sure but no microcenter within a reasonable distance.

Confusing. It does say that I need to pick it up within three days in the fine print twice in the email.

I'll just call tomorrow.

If all goes well I hope this can keep my rig going for one more year....

Yeah sorry, I edited after checking their site. It looks like if you pay upfront, they hold for 3 days; if you don't pickup, they return the item to the shelf and remove the hold on your CC.

I always thought if you paid upfront, they held forever (basically), but then again I've never paid upfront. :)

Ugh. I'm thinking of picking one of these up to save 25W at idle (compared to G92). All I play is CS:S though. How does underclocking/undervolting work with these? Looking to have load consumption no worse than the g92 (and assumedly performance no worse..).

I'm at Micro Center now picking up a handful. PM me if you want one.

No chance you live in the NYC area and are going up to Yonkers? 20 miles / 1hr+ drive for me :p

Last edited:
When I reserved last night, my store (Brentwood, MO) had 7; I took 2, dropping down to 5 left. Late last night, it was 2 left. I went there at lunch to pickup mine and saw 1 left on the shelf; when I got back to the office and checked their site again, they were OOS.

I agree...these went pretty fast; glad I got them when I did. I planned on at least holding 2 until I was able to figure out what I was going to do, in case I did get a way to get them. Sold my 6950 to a local [H]'er, and luckily waited 'til this morning to buy a PSU, hoping there'd be a new NewEgg newsletter with a good PSU deal....sure enough, the TX750 V2 I almost bought late last night was -$20 cheaper this morning. :D That worked out almost too well. ;) I didn't want to wait, hope they came back in stock, and then find out they were EOL and never would be restocked.

I got one yesterday.. Was 10+ in stock on Friday, now there is 1. Fantastic deal. I'm loving it.

Anyone else having heat issues with their card? Mine gets up to 88c under 99% load with the fan set a 65%. My old gtx 460 never got above 68c with a 17% OC and the fan at 65%.

These cards do seem to run a little hotter than previous ones.

Geez, I was going to pick one up but between the drive and heat output I think i'll skip out lol. Would of been useful in the winter :)

I was going to get a one at Mi store had it in my cart and was checking with a buddy to see if he was going and when I went back to cart to check out they were out of stock.
If someone is going I would pay for it and to have it shipped.

Anyone else having heat issues with their card? Mine gets up to 88c under 99% load with the fan set a 65%. My old gtx 460 never got above 68c with a 17% OC and the fan at 65%.

As I posted in your other thread....turn on the software fan curve in Precision X (or Afterburner); it helps.

The hardware fan curve on these cards is really minor; IIRC mine didn't go above 75% even with the temps in the 80's.

Argh this would be a decent backup card. I can't wait till MC opens in Brooklyn and Wood bridge NJ some worker said from the Paterson store. The temps kind of scare me though anyone try reapplying tim?

It sure does make a decent backup card. I am using Nvidia Inspector to make my card overclock more (stock 0.975 wasn't enough for me to go past 910mhz on the core) and put my vcore to 1.012v and I can finally do 950. Does like 71c playing BF3 at 2560x1440. Going to try for 1GHz core with a bit more voltage.

Nice. I'd probably give it to my dad. Eordt case scenario I could use it if my card needed an rma

Back