4870 just arrived from mwave

Noetic

[H]ard|Gawd
It was not an OEM, but a Sapphire with cables, connectors and disk.

sweet.

sorry not to sound negative but whats the post of this post!?

I am guessing you are wondering what the purpose was of this post. In a previous thread (concerning 4870 availability), I mentioned mwave having the card in stock. A fellow member noted that mwave had it listed as an OEM. To my fortune, it was a full package.

My next day delivery of 2x Sapphire 4870's arrived a few hours ago at work, got them on my desk ready to take home in 2 hours and install.

Longest 2 hours ever :-(((((

I am guessing you are wondering what the purpose was of this post. In a previous thread (concerning 4870 availability), I mentioned mwave having the card in stock. A fellow member noted that mwave had it listed as an OEM. To my fortune, it was a full package.

oh nice!! it was good to know you got the full retail.. even if you ordered the OEM, I noticed that mwave was out of stock on alot of 4870's

well had no idea what you where talking about.. its not a oem.. sounds like oem to me.. w00000000000000t got driver CD cables and DVI ADAPTER@!!!!!!!!

so you bought the oem and got cables dvi adapter and driver cd.. thats very cool thnx for letting us know.. does sapphire have lifetime warranty? just curious cuz i went the 4850 visiontek lifetime warranty route but loveeeee sapphire brand..

sorry not to sound negative but whats the post of this post!?

jeez there's a hater born every second!

let's see, videocard section of the forum - check

brand spanking new videocard - check

what, do you police the forums to say who can and cannot post about videocards in the videocard section?

is [H] running on your hardware and you're worried about the kb's used and the throughput stressed because of his post?

lol - no really, just giving you hell :)

cheers mate!

well had no idea what you where talking about.. its not a oem.. sounds like oem to me.. w00000000000000t got driver CD cables and DVI ADAPTER@!!!!!!!!

so you bought the oem and got cables dvi adapter and driver cd.. thats very cool thnx for letting us know.. does sapphire have lifetime warranty? just curious cuz i went the 4850 visiontek lifetime warranty route but loveeeee sapphire brand..

Your intial post was quite cogent to that point, killster. I pray that my follow up offered a proper elaboration, though it did negect to mention the Sapphire box..... You are correct, visiontek does offer the superior warranty. Hopefully, I will never need to use it.

Moreover, the purpose was to let others who placed a similar order with mwave, what they might be getting.

Enjoy your 4850.

Mine will be here sometime today. And i get off work an hour early wooo. Gogo crossfire 4870s and new x38.

mine is on a fedex truck in town right now... ordered from Visiontek's direct store on June 30th.

yeah probably..lol or a +1 to post count ;)

Says the guy that just +1'd his post count... Ah shoot, I did the same thing too. I feel all durrtty inside.

Got my Visiontek 4870 this week. Just waiting for EK to release their water block next week though I am impatient and probably will install it just to take it for a spin. :)

hah just pre ordered 2 visiontek's from fxvideo.. hope the mwave price wasnt less than 300$ each.. all this 4870 hype got me thinking the 4850's i got are not good enough. so ill do 4870's in my two main gaming rigs.. and put my 4850's in other rigs

I'll be waiting till the end of the month to see if there's anymore price drops before I pick up the 4870.

Back