30% off any REI-brand Item + FS

Maybe we dont have many active types here lol. Thanks for the link, I will check around I am looking for a new backpacking bag...

Nice.. I love REI.. There membership is like the best thing since sliced bread.

I love my Halfdome 2, but I opted for the 'plus' model for the extra 10" of length.

Also to note, the coupon doesn't work for everything. I tried to add the coupon to some Leki Trekking poles and it said the poles did not qualify. Oh well, I already have them wrapped up and under the tree... :p

I love my Halfdome 2, but I opted for the 'plus' model for the extra 10" of length.

Also to note, the coupon doesn't work for everything. I tried to add the coupon to some Leki Trekking poles and it said the poles did not qualify. Oh well, I already have them wrapped up and under the tree... :p

It's any REI brand item. Leki poles aren't REI brand, obviously.

Half Dome 2 Plus for 140 shipped. Good deal.

How is the quality of their REI branded clothing? There's a new store still being built by me but it will be a couple months before it's done.

How is the quality of their REI branded clothing? There's a new store still being built by me but it will be a couple months before it's done.

Fantastic, and their return policy backs that up. If the gear fails you can return it if you aren't satisfied. Of course, this can lead to abuses like in Costco, but so far it's been going alright.

Back