200GB+ Hard Drives 8MB Cache 7200RPM

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaye

n00b
I have 13 250GB HDDS and 27 200GB HDDS Selling the 200GBs for $100 and the 250GBs for $150

email me [email protected]

*edit plus shipping*

will ship worldwide buyer pays all shipping costs

NO PAYPAL, Payment methods can be agreed apon at a later time

[H]ard|Bump

This is my buddie i vouche for him we own the same company and and are selling off excess hard drives that we own.

He just called me and asked me to post on here since you guys are giving him a hard time :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

remeber kids the more hard drive space you have the bigger your p**** is

Originally posted by The[H]uman
[H]ard|Bump

This is my buddie i vouche for him we own the same company and and are selling off excess hard drives that we own.

He just called me and asked me to post on here since you guys are giving him a hard time :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

Wasnt aware asking for references or makes and models was giving a hard time. I'd like an answer to these and if no verifyable refs you will to ship first to established traders?

Originally posted by Ruckus
Wasnt aware asking for references or makes and models was giving a hard time. I'd like an answer to these and if no verifyable refs you will to ship first to established traders?

it's not one guy already edit his response to take out what he said that is why i posted about hard time but i didn't quote what he was saying.

Yes to answer your other question we will be able to ship to established traders on a review of there ref. that won't be problem as long as they atleast pay shipping costs of the order first.

Originally posted by paulmofyourhand
where are u located?

any references?

what brand are they?

-paulm

i just took out any refrences because now i see that he is with someone that been here for a while .... sdfssfsoasihwerms,vncx

is that better?

-paulm

it's not one guy already edit his response to take out what he said that is why i posted about hard time but i didn't quote what he was saying.

Yes to answer your other question we will be able to ship to established traders on a review of there ref. that won't be problem as long as they atleast pay shipping costs of the order first.

Let me talk to my partner he may want several of these for his recording studio machines ( the non mac ones)

Originally posted by Ruckus
Let me talk to my partner he may want several of these for his recording studio machines ( the non mac ones)

Not a problem .. make you a deal on all of them in one big lot :)

SCAM
How exactly do you own a company, yet you cannot take Paypal? What is your reason for that? I will take a 200GB, but I dont understand why Paypal is a problem for you.

Well I might be interested to buy 2x250GB HD (or at least one) but I'd highly prefer to pay with paypal.

Totaly impossible?

sorry but where you able to get the make and models? He may ask.

One word for you http://www.paypalsucks.com
SCAM
One word for you: Paranoia.

Of all the people on this board, and many other FS/FT forums around the internet who use paypal with no problems, you are telling me that you refuse to use paypal because you read on that website that it is bad? How many other websites say that its great?

THEN, your "partner" agrees to accept paypal, then edits his post? This is a scam. Stay away folks...nothing more to see here.

Originally posted by Moros

Of all the people on this board, and many other FS/FT forums around the internet, you are telling me that you refuse to use paypal because you read on that website that it is bad? How many other websites say that its great?

THEN, your "partner" agrees to accept paypal, then edits his post? This is a scam. Stay away folks...nothing more to see here.

Okay I suggest you edit you post since you have not checked my references

Heatware - Ebay

We have a verifyed business paypal account but we have lost alot money to paypal quite a few times because of stolen credit card accounts so i don't think that is paranoia and I told him to edit it cause i was on the phone with him when he posted that .. and i don't take what other people say on other boards about what they think about paypal i'm telling you my experience with paypal directly.

So if you think this is a scam then i suggest you not buy any but thanks for posting you thought :rolleyes:

Also he is located in Calf. to answer a earlier question i'm here in ohio but he is going to get a break down of what the make and model of the drives are and we will edit the post with that information when we get all that information written down.

any other questions please post them here or e-mail his address i am in ohio he is calf. so not like i can walk over and get the information for you any faster

I will be glad to talk to anyone who wants to purchase theese over the phone. my reason for not accepting paypal is the fact that I have been frauded by buyers multiple times. And paypal really doesnt help you on those issues.

Okay I suggest you edit you post since you have not checked my references

Heatware - Ebay

We have a verifyed business paypal account but we have lost alot money to paypal quite a few times because of stolen credit card accounts so i don't think that is paranoia and I told him to edit it cause i was on the phone with him when he posted that .. and i don't take what other people say on other boards about what they think about paypal i'm telling you my experience with paypal directly.

So if you think this is a scam then i suggest you not buy any but thanks for posting you thought :rolleyes:
Everyone has their share of excuses, but you cannot convince me that mailing you a check is more secure than paypal.

You just lost a sale. I know it doesnt mean much to you, but you did.

Everyone has their share of excuses, but you cannot convince me that mailing you a check is more secure than paypal.

You just lost a sale. I know it doesnt mean much to you, but you did.

Not a problem sorry you feel that way and i didn't say anything about mailing a check is more secure then paypal i just stated that when paypal keeps your money cause somebody used a stolen credit card and you ship the item and then can't get the money and paypal has nothing in place for fraud then maybe you will understand why we don't like to use it

How come all requests for make and model are being ignored? It's not like its an invalid question expecially for someone that may be buying several.

Western Digital WD2500JBRTL and Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 9

will get you more specific information later on

Yup, there's nothing wrong with Paypal, if you're that paranoid, why can't you just say no CC payments through paypal ? You just lost another buyer ... :rolleyes:

Ruckas i posted that he is working on getting information on the drives for you please provide your e-mail address and he will be happy to send you all the information.

And to everybody else if all you have to contribute to this thread is blah blah blah cry cry cry why don't you take paypal ... please don't even bother wasting our time reading your post we have already stated why we don't like to accept paypal because the company has lost alot of money in the past to paypal.

Re-posting that we have just lost another sale cause we don't like to accept paypal is just a waste of time if you have something more intelligent to say then we more then welcome your comments

Thanks

Also please forward all questions about make model of hard drives to e-mail address posted in the thread in the first post that will be the quickest way to get a response to your questions.

Also if jaye wants to accept paypal that will probably be on him since he is posting these for sale from the Office out in Calf. I have no real control over what goes on out there this is his deal so I am going to stop posting in this thread and let him handle it i've said all i want to say or need to say so all questions should be relayed to his e-mail address.

There is no reason to require people to ask for specs via email. Post them once on here...take a picture of all the drives with something in there to prove that its authentic...something.

You cant get impatient with people who dont want to be ripped off.

/edit He is interested says we need to talk he may be willing to take em all.

Email me at mcapote at envyhosting.com so we can discuss further in a few hours when I get home.

SCAM

Of all the people on this board, and many other FS/FT forums around the internet who use paypal with no problems, you are telling me that you refuse to use paypal because you read on that website that it is bad? How many other websites say that its great?

You know i was going to not post another thing in this thread but re-opened it cause he called me on the phone to respond to this person responding in this thread. I am just going to have to take this up with the MODS of this forum cause for a person that jaye or I have never dealt with but all this person wants to do over and over again is thread cap in this thread is just out of control and we will just let the mods take care of this.

He is interested says we need to talk he may be willing to take em all.

Email me at mcapote at envyhosting.com so we can discuss further in a few hours when I get home.

ignore the moron and lets talk business in emails.

Not a problem sorry you feel that way and i didn't say anything about mailing a check is more secure then paypal i just stated that when paypal keeps your money cause somebody used a stolen credit card and you ship the item and then can't get the money and paypal has nothing in place for fraud then maybe you will understand why we don't like to use it

So, why not just specify "non credit card paypal" .. i.e. it must be a bank account transfer, instead of a Credit card..

Very easy to tell the difference.

Hey! I am willing to take two 200gb Drives Prior information about these drives.

Also, best of yet. Would you be willing to do COD?

So you can start building your trust from there? If so. Im willing to do COD asap. Count me in. ( Wont hurt any of us, and im sure this can be legit with the Human vuoching over this )

COD COD? -=)

AIM: viet2lonely
EMAIL: [email protected]

Let me know..

Ruckas I will call him right now i believe he is in his car on the way to the data center to take pictures of the hard drives so that maybe we can get a few people to stop posting scam.

I will pass the information you have posted to him and have him e-mail you his telephone number so that you to can talk on the phone and work out the details

*edit * just got off the phone with him he is up in arcadia right now just got a parking ticket LOL okay back on subject he is going to e-mail you when he get's back to the house to work out the details with you Ruckas.

Bleh... ><

While I understand the priority and advantages of selling all the drives in one big lot, it does suck for those of us who called dibs on this great deal. :p

TO be honest with you all Paypal has its ups and downs. I can see why they wouldnt want to accept it.

For the record, Non-CC paypal transfers money from a bank account and the funds are verified before they are availible to send. So there will be no fake anything that way. Paypal is safe that way for the problems you are worried about.

Check in the mail I think is safer then paypal. I mean they have to cash it right? Banks now-a-days are sooo strict with checks its not even funny. Also, if you sending a check and think you being scammed, then write on the check FOR DEPOSIT ONLY. This way the bank cannot just cash the check, it must be placed in a bank account. Then you have a record of the person cashing it in case something happens.(protection from people using fake ID's to cash a check). This has been done many times be me and my friends back and forth. You can cash a check with a ID, but you need to have a verified Bank account with the bank to deposit the money in. Meaning that you need a SS# etc etc. Faking a ID is EASY, but faking a bank account is dam near impossible. (My Mother is VP of Bank United, FLA)

SO bump for a awesome deal on some awesome drives, I might be interested in 1 of the WD, are they brand new sealed in a box? Do they come with e PCI ATA controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back