1 gig sticks

renixinq

Limp Gawd
Hey I'm having the worst time just having these! PLEASE!!! Help me obi-wan! Thanks guys!

renixinq

renixinq said:
Hey I'm having the worst time just having these! PLEASE!!! Help me obi-wan! Thanks guys!

renixinq
Could you be more vague, please/ :rolleyes:

ehehe ahemm lets guess what he meant.
You want 1gig stick? newegg.com , ncix.com
yea it does cost more than 2x512mb. If you're not rich don't get 1gig stick
:p

renixinq said:

renixinq

Yes, if you get two of them they'll run dual channel

No problem, just send them over to me. I will take the misery away from for free. ;)

Let me guess, you bought a 1gig stick of PC3200 ram from some place that was a steal of a deal at around 120, but your Nforce2 motherboard doesn't play nice with it.
You my friend have 128x4 DRAM and you need 64x8 as the Nforce2 memory controller can't handle the 128x4 modules.
Cheers
--John

Well actually guys I'm just stupid and dyslexic apparently. What I meant to say was that I can't find these to purchase. Newegg had a couple but I was wondering if there was any other good place to buy ram. I've got an MSI that I'm sticking these in and it's only got two RAM slots so I'm looking for quanity mainly. Let me know... and yes I'm stupid =(

Inq-renix

Back